Chapter 5

Avery's POV:

"Plus you always eat all the popcorn before the movie even starts" James said, shaking his head "well maybe if you would skip the credits then I wouldn't eat the popcorn" I said, "who doesn't like watching the credits beforehand?" James asked. "Literally nobody James, your the only weird one here" I said in a monotone voice, " nuh uh" James said like a little child, "James you 15 not 5" I said, "I am if you take the one away" James said, "no- life doesn't work like that" I said. "Well it does for me" James said, I shaked my head at James stupidity, " James will you ever-" I was rudely cut off, "shhh the movies about to start" James whispered, I let out a sigh and turned around watching the movie..... " i'm gay" James said, " bro you've told me multiple times-" I said.
-Time skip brought to you by dank memes-
Avery's POV:

I wake up and look around, confused as to why I'm in James' house until I remembered the events that happened yesterday, " I must've fallen asleep while watching the movie" I said to no one in particular, " No duh sherlock" James said. I looked at James with a 'really look', I turned away and looked back at the TV, the news was on and it showed recent murders- 'I wonder who could be sick enough to do this, serial killers- that was a dumb question to ask makes me sound like every white girl in a horror movie' "are you listening?" James asked "no-" I responded "of course you're not" James said. James looked at me and looked back at his phone, he then looked back up and said "you know school is tomorrow right?" I looked at him " but the weekend went by so fast-" I groaned, " yea, but you slept most of friday when you went home-" James said, "this sucks" I said, it feels like the weekend was only one day- and tomorrow we have to go to school. " I guess that means I gotta go back home" I said, "yea- goodbye, see you at school tomorrow" James said as I walked outside, I closed the door behind me and walked towards my home, 'my parents are probably home' I looked down at my phone to see the time it was late- "man I slept that long" I said surprised- it was 6:58pm ' maybe falling asleep at 7 in the morning was a bad idea-'
I thought as I walked upstairs and grabbed the handle and opened the door. To my surprise I walked into the house with no parents inside. I walked inside and locked the door and looked around and walked to the kitchen and saw a piece of paper on the table- 'Might be late, we are planning a night out since it has been awhile we will be home at 7:15 from mom and dad :3' I was glad I arrived at the time I did- my parents are pretty strict and would definitely lecture me from coming home at this time.

Narrator's POV:

Avery walked towards her room getting clothes ready for a shower and grabbed two towels and headed towards the bathroom.
-Times skip-
Avery walked out the bathroom and walked towards her bedroom, and flopped on the bed and slowly drifted to sleep. Shuffling was heard in Avery's room, the window slid open and a thud could be heard before it was finally closed, Avery still deep in sleep did not hear the intruder.....
-time skip again-
Avery woke up after she heard her mom calling her to breakfast.

Avery's POV:
"AVERY YOU NEED TO HURRY UP OR ELSE YOU'LL BE LATE" I heard my Mom yell as I jumped out of bed, 'shi- I forgot to set my alarm' I quickly got ready before looking at myself in the mirror and cringed at how staying up saturday night had effected my eyes dark circles around my eyes, at least it wasn't has bad. I ran down stairs to get my breakfast and eat it fast before hurrying outside the door and running towards my destination, I already saw that James had already left since I could see him in the distance I was able to finally catch up with him, it was pretty obvious I was running since I was trying to catch up my breath, "Damn you look like trash" James said with a smirk "yeah I know" I said.

Word count: 753
Authors Note: Sorry it took so long to publish Watt-pad was not working right and I was busy with other stuff! But I hope you enjoy! Sorry if there any errors ! Good bye