Chapter 7

Avery's POV:

I made it to class in time since I was able to leave my last class early, which i'm glad- I usually have to run to get to class and speaking of class, it's about to start. I was in english, one of my favorite classes- mainly because i'm obsessed with reading, like I can read for 6 to 9 hours, my favorite book so far is the outsiders- our teacher even put on the movie. I watched has the room started to fill up with students one by one, I waited for my usual project partner which sits right next to me- he is a bit awkward, but he is genuinely a good guy even if we don't really talk to each other, I looked up to see my 'buddy' Noah, he sat down next to me and turned to look at me, "yo" I said, "sup" Noah replied. Our conversations never really last long, but it was always nice to at least say 'hi'.

Noah's POV:

I looked at my 'crush'... okay Avery- If I have to be honest I'm absolutely head over heels in love with her.. Well more obsessed with Avery, I would do anything for her. I know that sounds cheesy, but I would do anything for Avery, even if she asked me to kill someone for her I would, I would do anything to please her- I would do anything to make sure she is mine.... I noticed I was staring at her for a bit too long, so I turned around to avoid being caught by her in fear of her thinking I'm a freak. I haven't really planned on how I was gonna ask her out or when, but I know I would do it soon, but first I gotta get the police off my back since they suspect that I have been doing the murders around here, even though I did I don't want them taking me away from my Avery. I know almost everything about Avery- I know about her grades, her every day routine, where she lives, ect- I could go on and on all day about her, but I rather plan a way to get her to fall in love with me- I can tell I'm in the friend zone and I can't handle it, though i know someone who could help me and that's James, Avery's best friend always tries to get her to date at least one guy or girl for a couple of months and I know he would be willing to help me- I'm not really worried about James stealing Avery from me since he is gay and already is in a relationship so he can live his 'happy life.' I looked up to check the time on the digital clock- it seems like class is almost over, 'huh, guess I was really deep in thought, though it doesn't matter since I already knew every subject we are learning about in this class since I studied ahead of time- I'm already ahead of my class and pass all the test given to me so there was no need for me to pay attention.

Author's note: sorry for any mistakes in the story-
Word count: 543