Chapter 15

Noah's POV:

'That was a close one, I almost got caught' I was walking to a gas station, clearly out of breath. I ran all the way to the gas station in fear of getting caught by someone, I was afraid someone would accuse me of stalking Avery, though I wouldn't say stalking, but rather me checking up on her. I mean with freaks nowadays you could never tell who's gonna hurt someone, though I have killed some people, I only did it for a good reason, not out of evil. Though if someone was to find out the reason they would call me a psycho, even though I'm doing it to protect her, a girl I recently made disappear, was planning on spreading rumors about Avery. Even though she doesn't know anything about Avery, she only wanted to harm her because I didn't return her feelings, as I simply said I had feelings for someone else, someone better, someone no one can replace. Avery.. I mean who would ever dream of thinking someone is possibly better than Avery? I feel like I got rid of the girl for a good reason, she was gonna harm Avery just because I had feelings for Avery and not her. I too would take out anyone who Avery seemed to be 'head over heels for' will be harmed, but that's only because I am better than them and that it will show Avery that no one can be better than me, no one could care for her like I did. The only reason why I had to leave her earlier than planned was because her 'Dearest Friend' James was there, now I don't have to worry about him taking Avery away from me,since he is you know gay, he already has a boyfriend, so there was no reason for me to get rid of him like I did the rest, but that doesn't mean i couldn't harm him, only just a little though not as much as I did to the poor girl...

James POV:

I woke up in a cold sweat. I've never felt so stressed especially while i'm sleeping, I mean what type of psycho would stalk someone? I'll tell you, it's some creep who could be obsessed or planning to hurt my friend, and I can't handle the thought of my closest friend being taken away from me let alone be stalked by some creep. I doubt if I tell Avery what I saw last night she would believe it, I'm pretty sure she will think I'm pranking her because of what she did to me. The best thing I can do besides tell her which of course would be the first option if she would believe me, is to watch out for her and basically become her bodyguard. I could tell the police, but the police here don't seem to care about the people, all they care about is their paycheck and shortcuts to lessen their workload, no matter if there is someone in danger. Because unless I have some solid proof, they won't believe in a word I say, at this point it sounds like I am in some kind of story or a horror movie, which is entirely impossible, I mean come on this is real life not some shitty horror story...right? Of course I'm right, I'm just overthinking so much because of some random creep who probably never had s3x in his sorry pathetic life... or she. Okay, Okay stop, this is not the time to think about the gender of a creep, what is important is I try to find some solid proof that some crazy person most likely from an asylum where they hold psychotic killers escape from, I mean come on if some crazy killer is running around they should at least put out a warning to keep us kids safe, and adults too I guess, but they rarely get killed in horror movies unless they where the 'Originals' that survived. I really gotta stop comparing horror movies, games, and stories to real life. I was so busy thinking that I didn't even stop and look at the time, let alone check on Avery, I turned my head and looked at the clock, 1:27PM wow thats a new record, I turned my head face forward and got up, before rubbing my wrist and stretching to get my stiff muscles to relax some. I looked at the window that the creep came from for some time before turning my head to Avery's bed and to see she was completely fine, but also knocked out, "Avery, you must be knocked out in another dimension right now to still be asleep" I said to myself, 'don't worry Avery I won't let that stalker take you, or harm you in any way, I will always be here to protect you, because you were always there to protect me.'

Word count: 826