Chapter 3

Avery's POV:

"It's alright, but I have something important to tell you!"  James screamed, "alright alright, no need to scream" I said, "sorry, it's just my Parents  is out of town and I wanted to know if you wanted to stay over at my house for a couple of days, I'm sure your parents wouldn't mind." James said excitedly  " Sure I wouldn't mind staying over I just have to ask my parents first" I said, I picked up my phone and texted my parents asking them if they would let me stay over with James, I got a response "they said it was okay" i said. I looked back up at James to see he had a wide smile "eW, dude stop staring at me like that" he stopped and started at me for a while before we both burst out laughing, we both joke around with each other and sure some of them may sound a bit too mean, but if you know the person really well and you know for a fact what jokes they can take, then it's alright as long has they don't take any offense. Me and James both stopped laughing mostly because we didn't need any bystanders that were near by thinking we needed to go to an asylum since we were laughing like mad men, " Well then, Let's go watch a scary movie" James said trying to impersonate Ghostface- "You suck at doing impressions" I said chuckling, "your the one to talk" James said.

James POV:

   After Avey insulted my 'perfect' impression skills, I looked to the side of Avery's house and saw a blurry figure quickly go back into the shadows, I kept on squinting my eyes trying to see if I would see it again, but was quickly snapped out by someone smacking my rear end, "OuCh, what was that for?" I said, I turned around and faced Avery, smirking at the damage she's done to my cake "because you weren't paying attention to me" Avery said, pouting. "Sorry, I just thought I saw something, but I guess it was nothing" I said brushing off the weird thing I just saw, "alright, well since my parents said yes I guess we could head to your house right now" Avery said, "don't you need to get your clothes?" I asked, "No, I'd rather wear yours." Avery said "of course you would" I said, she always liked wearing my clothes rather than her own, I asked her why before and she said 'it's because my hoodies and shirts are way more bigger than hers'.

Avery's POV:

Both me and James head towards his house. I was really excited and relieved because, recently I noticed my window would be slightly cracked and unlocked and I would be pretty sure I locked it. I would also hear someone whispering in my ear something like 'my dear' or 'love'. It's honestly been creeping me out, so staying at friends house would help ease the stress and paranoia, James walked up towards the door and opened it "ladies first" James said, "i'm the one who should be saying that to you" I said, James punched my shoulder lightly and we both walked in. "what? You know i'm right" I said, when me and James entered the house, we headed towards the kitchen and when we got there, we saw something we wished we didn't.....
-Cliffhanger-

Author's Note: Sorry for any mistakes that are in this chapter- but I hope y'all still enjoy reading this chapter! Word count: 591