Chapter 4

Author's note: sorry for any mistakes that might be in this story!

Avery's POV:

When me and James entered the Kitchen we saw something we wished we hadn't... " OMG!!! SALLY WHAT DID YOU DO!!" James cried out, "Damn guess your cat was hungry." I said, we looked at the big mess of strawberry jam that for some reason was on the kitchen counters and it seemed like the cat got to it before anyone else- The cat was covered in Jam and so was the floor. "Welp James, guess you got some cleaning to do" I said, patting James on the shoulder, James walked towards the laundry room to go get the mob and chemicals-  this is why Jame's Mom was so hesitant in getting a pet cat. " James, this is the exact reason why your mom said it was a bad idea to get a pet. '' I said "what, she said that?" James responded-

James POV:

"What, she said that?" I said , I was a little upset, "am I that untrustworthy?" I asked "yes,yes you are" Avery said. "Woww I see how it is" I said, cleaning up that mess that my 'precious' cat made, "What? It's the truth- last time I left you with my food it somehow magically disappeared." Avery said, "It did!" I said, I got up the cleaning supplies and headed back towards the laundry room to put them back. "So what do you wanna do now?" I asked, heading towards the living room, "well you did say you wanted to watch a scary movie-" Avery said, " yeah, but what do you want to watch?" I asked, " well-" I cut her off saying "let's watch Ghostface!" I said, " you didn't even let me fin-" Avery said, " Ghostface it is!" I said cutting her off once more. "I got the movie in" I said walking away from the TV, !SMACK! "OWW!" I screamed putting my hands behind my head "what was that for?" I spat, "I don't know- maybe the fact you keep on interrupting me" Avery said.

Avery's POV:

I sat down on the couch after smacking the shi- out of James for interrupting me, "I'mma go make the popcorn" James said, walking to the kitchen- I grabbed my phone, looking down to see if there was anything new that happened today- 'nothing nothing' I kept on scrolling through until something caught my eye. 'Another mudure has happened today at 9:00 Am this morning, many say they don't know what happened, there is no signs that someone had been there to kill her, we think it was suicied, ending her life with a bullet to the head, there will be a funeral going on for our dear Abby whitehead  who seemingly committed suicied.  'Wait,  didn't Abby Whitehead go to our school?

????? POV:

I had to, I needed to, for you- everything I do is for you...  it always has.... Until next time...

Avey's POV:

'Poor girl- I don't think it was suicided, but I guess there's nothing I can do about it-' 'snap' snap' " bro you good?" James asked, I looked at him and said "yeah, it's just someone died, one of our classmates commited suicide- or that's what the police think." "let's not think about it to much" James said, he sat down with the popcorn in his hands, I reached over to get me a small handful, 'SMACK' "why did you do that" I spat has I rubbed my hand, "because the movie hasn't started yet" James said, "so?" I said, "look there's no reason to be a baby about it" James said in a mocking tone. "Plus you always eat all the popcorn before the movie even starts," James said.

Word count: 623