*✿ 009

Chifuyu's pet shop,Afternoon

Chifuyu's pet shop,
Afternoon...

Second Person's POV

"You wanna work here?"

"If it is possible, yes, I love to work part-time here."

Kazutora crossed his arms under his chest, eyes closed as he tried to find solution to your demand. You stared at him with hopes shining in your eyes.

"That is a good idea. We can spend more time together."

"Right, right? So do you think I can work here?"

"I think Chifuyu won't mind. We are in need of hiring a new employee too..."

"For real?! Then I will prepare myself for the interview!"

You pumped up your wrist while grinning excitedly. Kazutora chuckled, amused by your enthusiasm. He patted your head, anticipating your frequent presence in the pet shop in near future.

"No need for deep interview. I can hire you now." Chifuyu suddenly joined in the conversation. You widened your eyes in thrill. "Seriously?!"

"Yep, seriously. As long as you know the procedure and ways to care for animals, I'm willing to hire." Chifuyu told the conditions. Your smile grew bigger. "I'm used to taking care of my sister's Persian cat! Is that acceptable?"

"I'm okay with it. So when you can start working? Tomorrow? Next week?"

"Wait, I'm already hired-"

"Yes, you are, (Y/n)."

"Then I will start working tomorrow! Thank you, Chifuyu-kun."

You energetically cheered in happiness. You were gladdened that Chifuyu was an outgoing person. You didn't have to go through a tough time to obtain the job.

"You are welcome. I'm looking forward to work with you."

"Same here."

Chifuyu excused himself to return to his office to finish some paperwork. You immediately shifted your attention back to Kazutora. "I did it, Tora-chan. I got myself a job!"

"I'm happy for you." He flicked a proud thumb-up whilst you grinned from ear-to-ear.

When you opened up your mouth to talk again, a ping sound came from your smartphone. "Give me a second." You told Kazutora and turned on the phone to check on the text. It was probably your sister asking you to do some errands for her.

Your guess was completely wrong.

The message...was from none other than your lover, Manjiro.

~~~~~~~~

❤️Manjiro❤️ : Can you
come to my house today?
I want to cuddle..please.

You : Of course, love.
Anything for you ❤️