*✿ 045

Several moments later,Outside Manjiro's penthouse building,Evening

Outside Manjiro's penthouse building,
Evening...

Second Person's POV

You stomped out of Haruchiyo's car. He turned off the engine and chased after you.

"(Y/n), wait!"

You didn't have time to deal with Haruchiyo so you ignored him. He gritted his teeth before grasping your wrist. You were shocked by his roughness.

"Haru-kun, kindly let me go please. I'm in hurry." You demanded. Haruchiyo shook his head and pulled you closer to him. "What's wrong with you? Did you have a fight with Mikey again?"

"...this has nothing to do with you." You were displeased with his question. You didn't want anyone to know the details of the conflict you were facing.

"I'm asking this because I'm worried for you. You think it is smart to pick fight with Mikey?"

"Me? Picking fight with him? Nonsense! He was the cause! He was the one who started this!"

Haruchiyo was silenced by your aggressive statement.

"Instead of accusing me, how about you stay out of my business, Haru-kun? You know nothing!" You were enraged to be blamed blindly.

The pinkette sew his mouth shut, feeling guilty for adding more fuel to the fire. "...I'm sorry. I was afraid that Mikey would hurt you...if you confront him in your unstable state."

"Manjiro deserves some scolding for putting my life in chaos before. I'm not tolerating his behavior in this serious matter. He has gone overboard." You remarked , stress evident in your voice.

"...just...be careful with your words. Please don't enrage Mikey. You...you don't want to get on his bad side, (Y/n)." Haruchiyo warned. He was dead worried for your safety.

Haruchiyo would not lie. He was freaked out by your angry state. You looked like a whole different person. Your calm and kind demeanor were gone all of a sudden.

"Don't you dare interrupting us." Was your only response to his warning. Despite your strong urge to ignore his words, they remained lingering in your mind.

You knew. You knew you were about to walk into a grave situation. Your action and words would determine your fate.

Leaving Haruchiyo alone, you went into the elevator to head up to Manjiro's residence.