*✿ 018

After work,Evening

After work,
Evening...

Second Person's POV

"Thank you for today, (Y/n)! You did a great job on your first day." Chifuyu praised your hard work of the day. Kazutora also rewarded you with a head pat, making you smile in happiness.

You felt very much appreciated. Today indeed was too much for your first day. You had to deal with a bizarre customer that sparked anxiety in you. But the males didn't know anything about this.

You didn't them to feel bad for leaving you handling the store alone. You hated causing people to feel guilty because of you.

You bid your farewell with the two men. You were checking the messages on your phone. You noticed a text from Sumire. She wouldn't be returning home to take care of some documents and going on a dinner with a client. You sighed softly and reassured her that you would be fine on your own.

"I should pay Manjiro a visit... I will buy some ingredients to cook dinner first. Hope he will love this surprise visit." You murmured to yourself in excitement.

You then made your way toward a convenience store nearby. Once you bought the necessary ingredients and goods, you waited for a taxi to arrive. You were waiting at the taxi waiting booth while scrolling through your social media.

The concept of social media weirded you out when you was first introduced to it. It amazed and terrified you at the same time the moment you discovered people could befriend strangers so easily.

Sumire created an account for each social media she thought was suitable for you. You mostly scrolled through Facebook and Instagram. You admitted, it was a fun experience. You wished to use more social media in the future.

Noticing a taxi pulling over close to you, you smiled and signed the driver that you wanted to use his service. Taking notice of this, the driver stopped right in front of you. You got into the cab and you informed him of your destination...

 You got into the cab and you informed him of your destination

Manjiro's penthouse...

You quietly made your way toward the door and shuffled the doorknob, unlocking the door before pushing it open. You could hear some voices of men conversing among themselves. Strange enough, none of the voices belonged to your boyfriend.