*✿ 049

Meanwhile,Takeomi's house

Meanwhile,
Takeomi's house...

Third Person's POV

Haruchiyo barged into his brother's house without even knocking it first. His house was too far from his current location and Takeomi's house happened to be in the area. He needed to fetch more bullets for his gun if he wanted to keep himself safe while going against Manjiro. Possibly, finding another gun as well as backup firearm.

Hearing the ruckus, Takeomi strolled over to the house entrance. He was flabbergasted to see his younger brother. Haruchiyo never visited him before. So why the sudden visit?

"Haru?"

"No time to talk to you, Old Man. Where is your guns collection?"

"In that room?"

Takeomi confusedly answered and Haruchiyo immediately rushed to the said room. Followed behind, the brother observed his younger brother in puzzlement. Haruchiyo was rummaging through the many drawers, examining every gun he spotted.

"Haru, what are you planning?"

"No need to know."

"You did something bad , didn't you?"

"Fucking shut up. You have nothing to do with me."

"Haru, I'm asking because I'm worried. You are acting like you are on run or something-"

Haruchiyo stopped looking for guns and turned to the older Akashi. He glared at Takeomi. "So now you care? Why don't you start caring for me from years ago? Then maybe I will be much nicer to you!"

Haruchiyo was angry at Takeomi's attitude. Suddenly intending to be kind with him. Made the pinkette sick in the stomach, disgusted by his efforts.

Takeomi stared at the younger Akashi, sighing softly. "Haru, I know I have done lots of wrongdoing to you in the past... I... I just want to be a better brother for you right now."

"Yeah, too late for that. I don't want you as my brother anymore. I don't have family. I don't have any siblings!" Haruchiyo spat back at Takeomi harshly. He continued searching for a suitable gun and found one.

Takeomi remained quiet. He was fully at fault for making Haruchiyo acting this way with him. He didn't have the right to be enraged by his statement.

After seizing as many bullets as he could in his possession and another gun, Haruchiyo planned to leave the house. Takeomi looked at him curiously.

"Haru, seriously, where are you going? Why are you in rush? If you need help, then let me-"

"I don't need your fucking help! I can handle this myself! Besides, you are too much of a coward to commit betrayal."

Hearing that, Takeomi's eyes widened in horror. He alternately shifted his gaze to the kitchen and Haruchiyo. The younger brother rolled his eyes in annoyance.