*✿ 043

A few days later,At a tattoo parlor

A few days later,
At a tattoo parlor...

Second Person's POV

You were waiting for your turn to be tattooed in the waiting room. Manjiro was sitting next to you whilst Haruchiyo went to talk with the tattoo artist.

You continued fidgeting and fiddling with your fingers in nervousness. Today was the day you would get your Bonten tattoo carved on the back of your neck. At first, you were hesitant but since Manjiro was quite eager, you just went along with his idea.

"Hey, sweetheart... It is fine. The tattooist won't dare to hurt you. He is Bonten personal tattooist."

"That is not what I'm worried about. The process is kinda painful, right? I'm afraid of pain..."

"Do you want me to accompany you during the session?"

"Yes, please. Don't leave my side. I may try to run away too."

You were absolutely anxious of the future pain you would face later. Manjiro held your hand and kissed the back of your hand. "Everything will be fine. I assure you, it is painful at first but the end result will worth it."

You believed in Manjiro. You nodded in agreement. He scooted closer to you and cupped your cheek. "I will help you calm down first."

The ivory-haired man pressed his lips on yours tenderly, licking your bottom lip to ask for entrance. You parted open your lips and he invaded your mouth. His tongue explored every inch of the inside.

His one hand moved down to your hip, squeezing your hip gently. Your eyebrows scrunched from pleasure. His sweet kisses were making you dizzy. His sensual touches made you yearn for him more.

"Manjiro, we are in public..."

"Mhm..."

That never stopped Manjiro from kissing you. He rubbed your back sensually, causing you to let out a moan.

Meanwhile, Haruchiyo just finished talking to the tattoo artist. "Yeah, I will get her now." He told the other male before excusing himself to meet the couple.

The pinkette walked out of the tattoo artist's room. Once he was in the waiting room, he spotted his boss making out with his girlfriend.

Haruchiyo's eyes dilated with heartbreak. Noticing his presence, Manjiro darted his eyes to his right-hand man. Their gazes met for several seconds before Manjiro kissed you more passionately.

Manjiro was doing it on purpose.

Haruchiyo couldn't do anything besides looking away, respectfully. He simply cleared his throat to gain their attention. Hearing his voice, you immediately untangled yourself from Manjiro.

"H-Hey, Haru-kun. Is the tattooist ready?"

"..yeah. For quite a while already. But you were too busy.."