*✿ 011

Manjiro's penthouse,Afternoon

Afternoon...

Second Person's POV

You remained lying in the bed, staring at the ceiling blankly. Manjiro was taking his sweet time. What took him so long to deal with the visitor?

The ringing noise coming from your pants snapped you back to reality. Pulling out the phone, you read the message by a certain tiger-tattooed man.

~~~~~~~

Tora-chan : (Y/n), you
dropped your favourite
keychain. If you are still
in the city, you can come
get it at Sugoaku. Chifuyu
and I are here currently.

Tora-chan : Or are you
home already? I can drop
by to give back the keychain.
It may take a while tho.

~~~~~~~

You reread the messages a few time. Wanting to confirm, you hopped off of the bed and opened the door slowly. You didn't have any intention to interrupt Manjiro and his visitor.

Spotting your bag on the coffee table, you couldn't find your favourite keychain hanging by its side. Your eyes widened in astonishment. You had dropped it by accident!

~~~~~~~

You : I'M COMING
RIGHT AWAY!

Tora-chan : Ok but
calm down. Your
keychain is safe with
me.

~~~~~~~

"No way I can wait now I have known this!" You told yourself in panic. You loved that keychain and you couldn't bear not seeing it by your side. It was your lucky charm.

As much as you wanted to rush out of the house now, mother nature suddenly called you. Cussing under your breath, you forced yourself to head into the bathroom first to finish the necessary business.

 Cussing under your breath, you forced yourself to head into the bathroom first to finish the necessary business