*✿ 016

❗WARNING❗

WARNING❗

❗NSFW SCENE AHEAD❗

DO SKIP THE CHAPTER IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SUCH CONTENT ❗❗❗

Next day,
Early morning,
Kazutora's and Chifuyu's hous0e...

Third Person's POV

Kazutora shot up on his bed, sweats drenching his pajama. His messy, loose long hair covered half of his face while his eyes were wide with shock. The dream he had was an unpleasant one.

It wasn't frightening. It bothered his mind.

"Why I dreamed of that day.." Kazutora murmured under his breath in defeat. He rubbed his face slowly, trying to find calmness again. His heart was beating rapidly from the stupefaction.

'I was happy when the dream started...and it drastically went straight to that day.' Kazutora didn't know how to react anymore. That day was the day which brought him closer to (Y/n).

But it was also the miserable day he witnessed her crying heartbreakingly for the first time. The day he discovered the abuse she went through at home.

The ex-member of Toman drowsily got off his bed, heading out of his private chamber. He went straight to the bathroom to clean himself as well as clearing his mind.

Kazutora ran into Chifuyu who was brushing his teeth. The other man was surprised to see his housemate woke up on his own. "Morning, Kazutora. You woke up by yourself, I see." He greeted the still sleepy-looking male.

"Morning, Chifuyu. May I take bath first?"

"Go ahead. I have taken bath, actually."

Kazutora hummed , grabbing his towel and went into the shower room. Chifuyu gargled before spitting out the water in his mouth.