An Old World Shattered with a Vow

Also if you find Garry. I accidentally typed it but found it. This time however I kept it.
Also Dean*Seamus is happening here.
BAMF Neville reward?
Also redemption doesn't happen overnight and especially not due a Rita's newspaper. Draco has a long way of redemption

Harry walks onto Platform 9 3/4 with happiness. Cedric, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna Fred and George in hand. Wings carefully binded into a corset with the help out Uncle Reg and Mrs. Weasley-Pendragon or Lady Weasley-Pendragon. However she wants him just to call her Molly then Mrs Weasley.

Which Harry agreed since the hearing and the plan everything kinda changed. Also his Archmage status. Which Regulus can't seem to figure out which category fits in worrying itself. If he didn't have other things to worry about.

He wasn't lying to Fred and George on chessboard more positively sugarcoating the true to them. Yes, him, Hermione and Ron did strategize on that chess board. But they didn't just do it for pranks and yes they did pranks. After all everyone needs a laugh sometimes or some justice or revenge pranks.

They strategized survival and wars on that specific chessboard. In the aftermath of first and second year, they made the chessboard and strategized every move on all sides of the previous war.

They found almost all of the dark's secrets or mind games as well as the Light. They knew their regrets and shames. Yet they knew their malice and merciless. War is a war for reason. There is no mercy at all in it.

They studied live torture. They studied the extremist views of both sides. They studied flaws and cracks on both sides. They studied Britain and outside it. They studied the Ministry of Magic and all its corruption and flaws.

It made Harry sick remembering it all. Remembering all the children's names hurt the most. Remembering the dead said that never got to buried hurt.

So that's why he fully went to Percy. He already started that in first year. He had already remembers every single injury he ever healed. That's why he took the apprenticeship with Ollivander now, he wants help more than he ever did.

Yet that's also why in their fourth, they strategized Voldemort's resurrection. They bought some of the darkest books to date from Knockturn and studied. Damn it, Hermione and Harry made new spells of light and dark due to this. Ron was the first to train in heavy  martial arts and weaponry. He got Harry in it in their third year.

Harry also got him into strengthening a step further. He did so with vigor and now doesn't regret. He now has a clearer sense of his finding and the power within him quite staggering for Uncle Reg.

You see as Healer, Harry would stitch you up without a second thought. However thanks to his legal secret identities in many cases, you will never know that it is him.

As a warrior/fighter/duelist or whatever you call it, he will be the one daring to poison themselves to grow immunity. Not just regular plain poisons though. Even potions or healing ingredients.

Second year helped speed up that process. And Harry would dare say it but basilisk venom to mustard gas now no longer stood a chance with him. That and even worse poisons, gases, and potions. Heck, Harry had to make his own amnesia just to put himself to sleep. And that had to stronger than a pure elixir of the Draught of the Living Death.

Now equipped with a magical sword that he made himself. And no one being able to take his license away. After no one wants to mess with a soon to be Lord of an Ancient Royal House and their swords.

That and a trusty bezoar. Harry feels sorry for those attempting to kill him without dirt. They would have get extremely crafty if they were famous with poisoning. As Harry went as far as creating his own potions and poisons to his goal. He of course memorized the recipes and then burned the writings. Therefore no recipe existed.