Medbay and Archmage's Sight

Cedric was silent as he popped  back at the maze entrance with Harry and him holding the cup. The crowd was going wild but Cedric didn't listen to any of it.

"ALBUS DUMBLEDORE, PLEASE GET MADAM PROMFEY!! SOMEONE ATTRACK US IN THE MAZE AND HARRY SAVED ME FROM THE KILLING CURSE! YES HE IS STILL ALIVE!!", Cedric screams as loud as he can getting the crowd to grow silent in terror and summoning Dumbledore at once with a screaming Hermione, Ron, Fred, George, Ginny, and Neville. Mainly Hermione and Ron the most.

Harry was taken straight to Promfey. She instantly locked down the Hospital Wing in insanely tight wards the second Cedric warmed her of the danger at Hogwarts the moment she got Harry. Cedric sits there silently in Dumbledore's office with a crying Hermione, Ron and all Weasleys.

"Cedric, please tell me what's exactly happened?", Dumbledore asks softly but dead serious.

Cedric breathes in and out before all silence came. He starts explaining everything. The portkey cup. The graveyard. The resurrection of Voldemort but then he finally got to Harry. He forces it out. "Peter fired a killing curse at me and Harry pushed me out of the way. He took curse but it didn't kill him. His eyes were glowing a bright white it was like if his body absorbed the curse and injected it out back at Peter and Voldemort. Then Voldemort, himself, was kind of furious because Harry used ancient magic to protect me from him to point it was an agony to touch me just like his mom, Lily Potter, did but to him.", Cedric forced biting back his worry, fear and rage.

Dumbledore's eyes twinkle for a slight moment but then fade away into a dead serious mode like never before. "Arthur can you please call up the remaining of the Order? Molly, please take your children with Hermione Granger outside the Hospital Wing for news on Harry.", Dumbledore asks softly to which Molly nods and takes everyone out.

Dumbledore then looks at Cedric with a serious but calm expression, "Cedric, I'm going to have warn you about the magic Harry preform to save you.". Cedric shifts silently. His mind clicking away. He really had a bad feeling about this. "Dumbledore, is it going to hurt Harry?", Cedric asks softly worried. "Cedric, please allow to explain. The caster doesn't cast it knowing. Their magic cores casted it. There is a small number of casters who are so connected to their magic that they cast ancient magic or the impossible like if it was nothing. Their magic develops with them and blocks itself up until the right moment to release. But to cast that exact magic that Harry and Lily Potter can only be casted if they truly love and care for the person they are sacrificing their lives for. So in that moment, you must realize that only person Harry cared about was you. All he wanted was you to be safe not himself. Now you must realize what the Killing Curse truly does to a wizard like Harry. It completely breaks apart the blocks and attempts to shatter the wizard's core so for Harry to survive with only an scar back then was much more than simple miracle. And the fact that Harry absorbed the power and magic of the Killing Curse to it blast out of his body. You will find that Harry shall be going through many changes the next year. For his magic shall double its power due to the absorption and magic shall be more connected with him than before. Now I must tell you that the magic within Harry was enough to surpass me and the Founders of this School. So I advise you being prepared for him coming in and out of Infirmary and Library. With the many changes magically can cause one great pain and agony. Besides that young Cedric, I must sadly say prepare for dark times.", Dumbledore warns before finishing to look at the window into the starlight sky.

"Wait, Harry is an Archmage?", Cedric gasps to see Dumbledore nod. "I can tell my kind of wizards and witches, Archmages, the moment they step foot in these halls. I knew Lily Evans nee Potter was one and her son is too. Besides that Cedric, I believe there is a death eater in Professor Moody's office that I need to question and give answers to you and Harry for what the Wizard put you through. Now I believe there is someone you need to see.", Dumbledore says softly as the door opens for Cedric to head off with a black dog following him to a Hospital Wing.

Soon Cedric sat in a chair overlooking a peacefully sleeping Harry who should be perfectly fine besides many changes that shall happen when he awakes. Well Harry was also sleeping peacefully except for the glowing white glowing off his closed eyes with white, gold and sliver streaks in his jet black hair. Also the golden and sliver freckles under Harry's eyes. Also Harry's scar was completely gone and replaced by white Mark with the shape of the sun, moon, and sword with a star in the center.

 Also Harry's scar was completely gone and replaced by white Mark with the shape of the sun, moon, and sword with a star in the center

Harry's glasses sat on the bedside. Also while Harry slept he was silently under his breath muttering in terror. Hermione the little listener with a black dog and Cedric caught on piecing together what Harry was telling them in his sleep.

"Voldemort . . . . . . . Made . . . . . . . . Seven . . . . . . . Horcruxes . . . . . . . . In his . . . . . . Lifetime to be immortal . . . . . With one Horcrux made unknowing. . . . That one was me but the killing curse and magic destroyed it. . . . . . . . . . The ones he made knowing were . . . . Tom Marvolo Riddle's diary destroyed by me . . . . . . . Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem stored in the Room of Requirements within Hogwarts on the seventh floor . . . . . . The Gaunt Ring that holds the Stone of resurrection in the Gaunts' House. . . . .. . . . . . . A Locket of Salazar Slytherin within a property of Blacks constantly attempted to be destroyed by House Elf names Kreacher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . The cup of Helga Hufflepuff stored in the Lestrange Vault within Gringotts . . . . . . Finally the remains of a broken soul within Voldemort and his loyal snake, Nagini . .. . . . . . . strike now when all are plotting away . . . . . When all nearly sit and rot away for a year like fools . . . . . . . For this is the key . . . . . . . the key . . . . . . The key to beat him for good", Harry mutters over and over. The black dog jumps back shocked at the word Horcruxes. Cedric shocked. Dumbledore needs to know. Cedric looks at Hermione who jumps from her tears and nods before heading off to Dumbledore's office.

Dumbledore soon silently listening to what Cedric was saying. His eyes swirl with knowledge and looks over at his pensive with a dark look. "Ah, so I was right. Voldemort did made Horcruxes. I shall have to cleanse of them immediately. While paying to an old goblin friend. And there is ancestral home, I need to visit. Thank you, Harry. The Ministry may not believe that Voldemort has returned but you have seriously helped, Harry.", Dumbledore says softly.

Cedric then intervenes and asks softly, "Dumbledore, what is an Horcrux, sir?".

Dumbledore looks over to Cedric and sighs, "Cedric, keep in mind that Horcruxes are one of the worst known things made in the world of magic. A Horcrux are objects that hold apart of one's soul through the caster spilting their soul in half and the only way to do that is through murder. Murder is an unnatural part  of nature to the point it splits. Voldemort tattered his soul to objects for his greatest fear out of them is not me. It is Death. Voldemort feared death more than anything so he created b Horcruxes to tether himself to Life and did so not caring of consequences.".

Cedric was dead silent as the thought and information sets in. Cedric could nearly puke on how disgusting it was. Dumbledore nods before letting him out to see Harry who was still sleeping and muttering out. Cedric breathes in softly before he starts playing with Harry's hair with Ginny to get his mind off things and breath for bit.

To honest Cedric will carry this night to the grave. It will haunt him for he truly knew what Harry done for him and what path Voldemort truly took. It curled within him darkly If there was thing, Cedric could count on this whole expierence is that he promised himself to be there for Harry and always help him when he needed it the most or little.

Harry's sleep soon became a really one. His eyes stopped glowing at the playful touch of Cedric. It was calming and softly. Harry then went into a peaceful. His mind, body and Magic glad to have Cedric by his side as friends.