The Emancipation

Music is not mine

             Get Ready for some BAMF

Fred held Harry as his magic was lashing out wildly and dangerously. It was stronger than any Fred had ever felt before. Stronger than Dumbledore. Stronger than Voldemort.

It was the power that many would describe Merlin having. But that was surpassed. It was intense too. It beats with Harry's emotions and soul. Almost grabbing him into the vortex.

So in this moment, Fred did the only thing he could to calm him. Something he used to do long ago for his younger siblings and still does for George time to time.

He starts massaging Harry's hands. Which against Harry's rough scarred yet gentle hands somehow works. Harry calms slowly with the intensity of feeling everyone's shoes at least mentally calms which Fred discovers this is due Harry also having Grounder Magic and the prefect balance to Empathy Magic.

"You okay?", Fred asks as Harry nods but then staring at his wings and shirts. After hours later, the pair had went through the tedious work of sewing Harry's clothes to fit his wings and taking the Dursleys' handy downs into something comfortable to Harry. And something to hide his wings from muggles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ginny stares at Harry in the silence as Harry processes that Dumbledore had driven Ginny into becoming a deadly romantic serial killer. There was silence as Harry stares at Ginny. The room growing a dark chilly cold like a dementor.

Harry then extends his hand into Unbreakable Vow.  Ginny stares at Harry shocked but nods and takes his hand. "Ginerva Molly Weasley, do you promise to take your blades and only use them for the good of others? Do you promise that in your quest for love and acceptance that your skills of bloodshed only use for the good of others deserving of said kindness and warrior? Do promise to become a good warrior of your blades?", Harry says as his magic curls at such words. Something soon being written down in the Ministry.

Ginny stares at Harry in shock. She didn't remove her hand of course but tears poke in her eyes. Harry was saving her. Harry was insuring her protection from Dumbledore and protecting her the risk of going to Azkaban.

You see what Harry was asking literally makes her a warrior of the House of Potter. A house which is an Ancient Royal House of the Wizarding World. There being only 3,000 houses across the world. These houses were literal monarchs and were from the first mages and arch-mages in existence. Many have died out over the years however.

A warrior of these houses are the protectors of said house and by order can execute said Lord or Lady's will. They were their private aurors in a sense. And the first aurors in Britain actually were the warriors of the Eight Ancient Royal Houses.

So Ginny becoming a warrior of the Potter House would be the first in 14 years since the war. Practically untouchable from the Ministry. In fact she wouldn't be bound by the Ministry's laws for underage mages or aged and would be receiving training from the remaining warriors like Alastair Moody. Also receiving pay from the Potter House and the Ministry giving her money and supplies at her single request.

"Yes, Crowned Heir Potter.", Ginny signs with her left hand softly as her magic and Harry's magic seals the bond. The Potter Family Magic taking her in as a young Warrior. Soon the mark on Harry's forehead appears on her hands as the swords on both hands travel across her body to make a mark of darkness on her forehead.

————————————————————————

Moody stares at Ginny with a bright smile as she enters the dining room. Nymphadora stares at her with a bright smile.  Fred and George, who soon figure out what Harry did for Ginny after Cedric told them, smile wickedly as they silently picture a painful death for Albus.