Statures Broken and What was Returned

STATURE OF SECRECY BROKEN BY A GREAT PROPHECY

MUNDANE CHILDREN GAINING MAGIC?!!!!!
-MUNDANE CHILDREN HAVING THEIR VERISONS OF MAGICAL CORES IN THE FORM OF POWERS!

SQUIBS HAVE MAGICAL CORES! SQUIBS HAVE MAGIC!!

THE SEER OF THE GREAT PROPHECY BEING THE BOY WHO LIVED!

This is what the Daily Prophet had dropped onto all the tables of Hogwarts. There was a thin layer of silence that was quickly broken the maddening terror of screams.

The world between the Wizarding and Mundane Worlds wasn't broken by the horrorific trials. It began to crack when it was discovered that dark archmages in the first war of wars were striped of their magic turning them into muggles. It was terrifying to learn that even those who had the misfortune to descend from those fighting were stripped. Those who controlled into fighting were stripped.

It was that raw anger and hurt that started the buildup into the warring Muggle and Mages. It was muggles who lived in longing to perform the same miracles of magic that mages could. It was those muggles who inspired the rest to fight for their lost magic back. Generations later did it develop into pure hatred and persecution.

Ironically it was discovered by an English Archmage who under his beliefs wished to give the knowledge to those deserving of hearing said treachery. It was him at first fighting to come up with a way to return what was lost.

It was generations of hunted archmages/mages and those studying a method who had to declared that there was no known way to their time to recover the magic. There was no Archmage that could come to overpower the Ancient Archmages that casted this curse. As the curse was of ancient magic and almost all ancient magic was lost to their times, there was no point.

It was then that it developed into hatred. It developed into an anger of what was stolen. It didn't matter to a muggle even if they descended from a tyrannical Archmage. All that matter was their right to magic was lost forever. That was when the witch hunts began. Because if they could not have what was returned from so much injustice or justice. Why not punish the thieves?

Unknown to everyone the curse would only now continue as long the descendants proved themselves to be unworthy. However the same could be said specifically for descendants of the castors, if they proved themselves unworthy then the continuing lines would lose it.

Because that the muggles never got their magic back and the pureblood lines are producing more squibs than even wizards every month. Plus the fact of their heavy inbreeding genetics producing severe defects to one's core. Thus creating squibs who can produce though small feats of magic.

This war grew ugly on all sides. There was no white nor black. There were mages torturing muggles. There muggles killing mage children or worse raising them to be their weapons. Mages ripping muggles' minds into insanity. So on and so forth.

So forth until one day, the mages had enough. Till governing mundane monarchs and state leaders said enough. That is the archmages had crafted a way to magically break the world apart into two worlds. Well technically three. If you include creature. However formally the world was broken into the Mundane World and the Magical World. One left with no almost knowledge of the previous and one left with forever acknowledgment. Every single one left in the knowledge to never allow what happened in the ancient world and old again.

Thus creating the Stature of Secrecy. Since then the worlds have had peace against the other except for two separate occasions. World Wars.

No one had forgotten though. No one forgot their culture or the glorious days of humanity together. Mages in the limelight of superiority. Slowly overtime blood purism had formed due to ancestors fighting to keep their stories alive.