Something Restored, Something Taken and Discovered Pt 2

Gellert Grindelwald was an international Dark Lord. This left traces, this left people studying his works in thoughts. From blood purists who simply had taste in what could be a power trip to his oldest allies and honesty squibs who had enough.

Both Gellert and Albus knew that this would build in numbers over the years. His allies, just the death eaters, either hiding away or "removing" themselves from the past.

It was these resources that Gellert coordinates with now. A fake Dark Lord's followers, just gives him a base in Britain. Exactly what he needs to be where he is right now.

Gellert hums then remembering of his and Garry's shared ancestry. He remembered what magical power he descended from. He chuckles with a smile, his eyes glowing a bright ember of silver.

Merlin Emrys

And

Morgan Le Fay
Better known as Lady Morgana of the Forbidden Arts

Gellert pauses looking back at his family history with deep thought. The two arch-enemies turning into lovers was both easy yet complex one. Complex for the historians of Avalon and how the court of Avalon worked.

Godric Gryffindor was actually the oldest son of King Eldred Pendragon, not Arthur. However he wasn't named the Crowned Heir of Pendragon. All the children were to be placed under the Ancient Royal House of Gryffindor until they had proven their worth.

Morgan was never even given this chance. With what happened to his twin, Godric had stopped believing in ever gaining the favor of his Royal Family, choosing at the age of 16 to become Crowned Lord Godric Gryffindor. As well as easily making Arthur, the only favored, and then quickly leaving to form his own life separate from Avalon with his friends. Apparently so desperate to be far away from Avalon, they went centuries back in time and rewind time to try to give his twin sister a better fate than the previous timeline.

King Eldred Pendragon had only ten children. Godric left with three of his brothers and four of his sisters back in time. This left only three children; Arthur, Lancelot & Morgan. Lancelot was deemed unsuitable by Eldred however for the throne and by force became a noble. Then by choice became one with the sword and art of war.

However that Eldred with only an heir. No spare in sight meaning that the Kingdom is heavily vulnerable to attacks for their future. With now having no choice, Princess Morgan Le Fay was recognized officially as a Pendragon thus an heir in the line.

But under the impression that he could control her education and have her too incompetent without the husband he would marry her to, to rule. Thus the reasoning why she went to Hogwarts under a different name and constantly keeping up a form.

But once she was revealed, Eldred would no longer tolerate her as one of his heirs. He no longer cared if he had to force Arthur's marriage early. And to ensure succession he forced Guinevere and Arthur to have five children. Guinevere could only have the chance to file for divorce after fulfilling said duty.

Of course with such a sequence of events, any love that could have formed was ablaze with several layers of duty ripping away their youth. For all sensual purposes, they were forced to grow up at 16 and look for magical purposes to create twins during their seventh year. As Eldred had also made them take an unbreakable vow to never leave the Pendragon House until they had their heirs and Arthur long until the throne could be passed over to his children.