Nightmares, Saved and a Bloodlust

Harry silently walks throughout the halls of Grimmunand 12. It was late in the night but he was awake. Right now, everything hurts. Literally. It felt like if something was growing on his back. On his spine.

He wears several bandages still to hide the scars and keep away infection. He sighs softly with a soft disappointment. Harry then heads to the music room softly with a sad expression. He spots a piano with many grand instruments. He wonders his godfather's family tree with amazement and curiosity.

He sighs softly before playing the keys of the piano. It was soft with the emotions, Harry couldn't show. It showed like a story of emotions. Harry's Magic comes out instantly like his longing. It touched like a soft sky.

Harry's hair was far longer now and became way more tamed. He wonders the beauty and mysteries of Magic softly. His face darkens remembering the deaths of his relatives. Their souls literally eaten right before him. Something within him told him that they deserved it. Harry had to disagree on Dudley. He could have been spared and changed.

Harry sighs softly as his tears pour out. It was rare for him to cry but right now he is pain physically enough to make him crack and let lose his emotions.

Harry then shifts to see the door opened by Cedric holding two cups of tea. "Harry?", Cedric asks softly as Harry was silent as his tears poured. He is ashamed.

"Hey Cedric", Harry answers with a croak.

Cedric heads over and gives him a cup. Harry held it close as the warmth enters his normally freezing skinny body. It calms him softly but not much. Cedric then says softly, "I am going to hug you now". Harry then feels a hug embrace him in tight warmth as he sensed a blanket of Cedric's magic cover him softly.

"What hurts?", Cedric asks in a whisper. Harry was silent but he makes himself speak through the pain, "M-my-y s-sp-in-e. I-It-t's l-lik-e-e some-th-ing is growing out.".

"Harry, breath please", Cedric says slowly as Harry breathes in and out. He felt weak doing this to Cedric. He didn't deserve this. Cedric has been doing so much for him. Cedric really deserves a break. He didn't have to be here. He could be with his family.

"Harry, I going to need to put you to sleep to figure out what's going on. Just focus on my voice okay?", Cedric says softly as Harry nods. He listens gently to Cedric as he falls asleep. His magic staying alert however. Cedric then pulls his magic to Harry to help him. He senses many changes within Harry, his magic has been growing increasingly stronger and more powerful.

Cedric could feel the power of a Phoenix radiating throughout Harry with the power of a Dementor and Basilisk as well. He could feel the killing curse as well. He felt the many changes within Harry occurring he but he sensed something utterly unbearable. The growing of wings.

Oh, Harry. Cedric thinks softly with worry. Yes, Harry has meant a lot to him in the past few months. Yet, who could blame him? He means. Dumbledore is a very questionable and alarming man right now. Then the fact that Harry's Magic is completely free of its blocks and is putting Harry through torture to adapt and grow. That tells Cedric the following: Something or someone going to add to that hell and it shall not be Voldemort.

Then there was the fact that Harry just witnessed a disaster of dementors reaping countless muggles that includes his abusive relatives. Which the Minister broadcasted to the world while he was unconscious. Everything was questionable and was messed up as heck. Then to add to the mix of disaster, Voldemort is back and the Ministry refuses to believe them.

So honestly, Cedric was worried. Very worried for Harry. His friend who he cared for dearly. Who he would also be willingly to kill for and tear the universe or multiverse apart for.