Magic of Two and the Empathic

Regulus finally finished with Sirius silent as a ever growing fury bends within him.

"Reg, Know that Albus shall not be welcomed to the Black Family.", Sirius says swiftly before standing up and pulling out his wand that finally got back in his possession.

That's the beauty of freedom and the world finally knowing the truth. Sirius then casts darkly as a blood feud was declared and written down in the Wizengamot.

But keep in mind only Albus could not step into Grimmunand 12 and he forgot its location. The Order still remembers and Sirius is the Secret Keeper. So in doing this, a new faction of the Order is created.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Ginny decided the first thing to do was to check everyone for potions and spells. Including herself for once. Cedric agreeing as he wished to ensure that he wasn't under any loyalty spells to the Monster.

Cedric in the check they found that only Harry, Cedric, Regulas and Luna didn't have any potions, blocks, spells or Complusions on them.

Harry being as the killing curse shattered them to non-existence and destroyed the horcrux. Magically Harry would be dead and is dead but he is still alive and living which is also accounted. So Harry was alive as well dead at the same time in an unique harmony.

Luna for her Seer Magic blocks and cancels out any poisons, potions, spells, compulsions and blocks attempted on her.

Cedric for his Grounder Magic destroys all magic fired at or placed on him. Also Cedric can drink an globet of basilisk poison and be prefectly fine. He can only throw off or bend Unforgivable Curses however but that requires a level of training.

Regulus for he cleansed himself years ago and grew immune to all types of harmful magic. Also Regulus is a Fire Arch-Mage so he is immune to fiendfyre and any types of heat. But he could be heavily injured by enchanted water proven by the River of Inferis.

Also Regulus cleansed himself directly at the door by going to the River of Rendo which is Latin for Unbind. And this River can only be found by those Magic deems worthy. So Regulus placed himself under the Trials of Magic which are known for many mages to lose and their magic severely punishes them for as long as they breath to just even get to that River.

An example being Morgan Le Fay whose Magic slowly corrupted her every time she used dark magic. Soon enough cursing the magic all together to only let those it deems too worthy to use its power without the corruption and lose of sanity.

So to state how far and dangerous Voldemort and Dumbledore are. They made Regulus so desperate to enter a deadly and tortuous trial to cleanse himself of their magic. Also keep in mind that enchanted waters can severely injure Regulus. So to put it upfront, they made Regulus so desperate that he was willing to place himself beyond all levels of agony to free himself.

Which then turns out, this happens to every Arch-Mage in existence to the point there are only a few left alive that being Regulus and Harry besides Voldemort and Albus.

But no Albus had something worst specifically for Harry. He was going to take each block off at time slowly and painfully. And if you saw the list, with Ginny and Cedric, and the severity of these blocks, spells and potions then you would know how furious they were discovering all this.

Also turns out Luna is a Moon Mage and her magic is heavily focused on Moon Magic and Astronomy Magic. She is also able to bend/create Moon Rocks and Moon Nature.