Dursleys and Order of the Phoenix

(I freaking drew this on my computer: it's my work on fan art!! Yes, Dursley's made Harry hide his 'freakish scar')

Also MUSIC isn't mine nor Harry Potter.

Harry awakes after a few days. Harry is silent for a second before realizing everything he has seen and that he was in the Hospital Wing. Harry also thinks back to when he saw Voldemort make those things, he knew he had at least told someone so Dumbledore knows.

Harry looks up to see Cedric, Ron, Fred, George, Ginny, Charlie, Bill, Hermione, Neville, Sirius, Molly and Arthur. He breathes in and out softly before standing up and going to the restrooms. He looks at his new appearance in shock. A beetle was on the wall corner watching as Harry assesses himself.

Harry silently notes to himself that the scars that Dursley's left were still there. He sighs softly but he could still hope. "I guess my scar vanished. Which is surprising due to the fact, I got hit in the chest. I hope everyone is okay.", Harry thinks aloud for a sec. with that he changes in a stall to more comfortable clothes that hide the scars, whip marks and burns on his body.

With that Harry heads back to the room to see Cedric awake out them all with Sirius. "Hey Cedric", Harry says softly with a warm smile. Cedric smiles softly, "Hey Harry, how are you holding up?". Harry says softly with a small answer, "Fine, just having a headache but what about you and also may I ask what happened when I was unconious?". Cedric nods swiftly with Sirius looking at Cedric with wrapped attention.

Harry sits down on his bed softly and listens. Harry growls and shivers at the thought of Peter taking his blood. Then he is a bit interested at what his wand did. Harry then became dead silent at hearing Voldemort had returned. Harry lies back but and thinks away softly aloud, "I guess it was going to happen eventually and with the man having me as his main target, I'm going to fight him. And beat him so no one else gets hurt.". Cedric looks at Harry shocked, "Harry, you aren't going to die on my watch.". Harry smiles softly , "Okay my friend.".

And with that a friendship between Cedric and Harry started truly now.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Within a matter of the remaining weeks, the Ministry denounced the fact that Voldemort had returned by did say that Harry and Cedric was indeed attacked and that they were looking for Sirius Black, the attacker, more than ever. Also Rita Skeeter also wrote about the new appearance of Harry due to the Killing Curse and her thoughts about it.

Cedric and Harry have indeed grown closer over the weeks and made a promise to write each other letters. Harry also met Cedric's friends. Mari, Nathan and Matt. They were quite nice and welcoming.

Also Cedric noticed that Harry would commonly disappear within a certain timeframe but is always in the castle. Cedric wants to make sure Harry is okay so Cedric follows him to reveal a room with bookshelves towarding up to the ceiling with cushions, couches, cauldrons, potion ingredients and blankets. Harry day in the center brewing with a bubbling curiousity.

Harry looks up to see him and stutters, "C-ced-ric w-wh-at a-ar-e y-ou do-in-g he-r-e?!". "Well I was worried where my friend was disappearing so I followed here to make sure you were okay! Also what are you brewing?", Cedric says softly calming Harry down a bit.

"Well I'm brewing a Blood replenisher potion, Cedric.", Harry says in a low whisper ashamed but something within him told him that he could trust Cedric with this. Also Cedric was the only one to find his hideout. The one place where he could fully be himself in Hogwarts and truly learn the wonders of the magical world.