Prophecy of Death and Life

The rest of the train ride was throughly peaceful though. Harry had to get changed into school robes which have been altered to accommodate his wings. And that the corset was bad in comfort levels as of right now for it was still something that Harry didn't really get used to yet.

Just like how Ginny was still getting used to having magical tattoos across her entire body. Magical tattoos formed by an Archmage and the great respect that comes from being a warrior of said Archmage. That plus getting used to no longer having the ability to speak.

Magical Tattoos are kind taboo if you do not get them from Magic, your own magic, an Archmage or your deeds to another mage. Doesn't mean there aren't magical tattoo shops. However it considered greatly dishonorable to do so. To bind yourself to a piece of art or a extremely vague phrase.

So most go to a mundane wizarding tattoo shop at best. Well the purebloods that are rebelling. They wouldn't dare risk their lives going into the actual muggles world.

Since Ginny's vow with Harry was about changing her sword path of course her magical tattoos would appear with swords.(If anyone of you are avatar fans then imagine the air bending tattoos but with swords instead of arrows and a different forehead tattoo)

Having a simple flowers, white roses, white lilies, chrysanthemums, red/blue dahlias, dills, purple hyacinths and etc, surrounding the swords and a soft flower marking showing the change between a merciless killer and a warrior. That with the slight change between her ginger hair now holding specks of bronze and gold.

That with the fact of her outer appearance changed, magical Ginny had gained abilities as well. For the example the ability of soul seeing. Literally she see auras as well. Their true emotions and magic hidden by facades or walls if you will.

That plus the forever knowledge of Harry's emotions and being able to instantly sense when he feels himself to be in danger. That extends to the ones he places under his protection. Which complicates things as Ginny could always sense when Harry feels when she is danger. And honestly this kinda shocked Ginny on his complete disregard of his own danger. He's so focused on the danger of others that he completely disregards his own self.

But Ginny does feel happiness at the level of worry he does care for her family though. At the same time however forcing herself to be more aware of the danger surrounding even the most innocent corners of this world. Harry is very much her own little brother at this point in spite of him being older than her. More like twin brother to precise. Which is why she is fiercely protective over her brothers and Cedric Diggory is getting the full force of it.

In that comparison, you would also have to add the near sentience of Harry's own magic, empathy magic and his own wings. And pause that Ginny once thought because of Harry's innate abilities of sensing emotions he would sense how much Cedric "cares" ie loves him. But Ginny then had to factor in the fact that her brother has been severely abused to the point that he doesn't care about himself in self perseveration stance nor self worth. So it is fairly easy to then discover the truth reason why the two were dancing around the other.

Harry didn't believe himself worthy of love, care or kindness to begin with. He did believe that he does have the right to friendship and a found family of friends. Thus making himself ignorant or oblivious to his own feelings of Cedric and Cedric's, either having a small idea of this or simply caring too much Harry thus not wanting to make him uncomfortable, kept his feelings a secret.

And because of this Ginny Weasley-Moody-Pendragon had went to her older twin brothers very politely with this information. That being the beginning of her own plan to force therapy into young Crowned Heir Harry James Potter-Black-Dumbledore-Slytherin-Hufflepuff-Gryffindor-Ravenclaw-Peverell-Ollivander. Even if it would be the last thing she did because Merlin be damn she wants to see her family happy. Her brother Harry included.