Before Platform 9 3/4

With the following days of the trial, the international news had it center stage for all to learn and see. Many were left in horror, shock and amazement of Harry James Potter.

However in Britain, there was also mass bias stating that its was Albus's magic that made the Boy-Who-Lived think that He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named return. There were mass apologies written to the Boy-Who-Lived or Harry for calling him crazy, mad, nuts and so on. Instead they were calling him the victim of Albus's puppeteering and greed.

Cedric did not know which one was better. Nor did any of the Order. Nor did Ginny. Nor did Hermione. Nor did the Twins. Nor did Ron. Nor did Molly. Nor did Arthur.

Also the minor Ancient Noble House of Lestrange soon became an Royal Elite Ancient Noble House by the writings of Rita Skeeter and their alliances.

One the alliance with the Houses of Weasley-Pendragon, Longbottom, Bones, Tonks, Moody, Patil, Shacklebolt and Ollivander.
Also the already alliance of the Ancient Royal House of Black.

So it was no wonder that in a couple of days, Wizengamot recognized the Royal Elite Ancient Noble House of Lestrange which was a major step for the House but the scandal for the Dark as it was a Muggleborn who achieved it.

Also Hermione gained a Master very willing to teach her for her masteries jumping her up a massive level from her peers. Who was this master you might ask?

Why none other than the famous Nicholas Flammel?!! Turns out, Nicholas was also potioned and magicked. And the stone wasn't hidden with his real consent. Nor was it destroyed with his consent.

Though Nicholas is tired of life, he still has a good twenty years left with his wife and has been looking for an apprentice and an heir for quite the time.

Also the commission also found the remains of the Sorcerers' Stone or a massive cauldron of the Elixir of Life. A cauldron that Nicholas gave to Hermione with the simple discovery that Nicholas's lifespan was nothing but dimes of an Archmage's lifespan.

Turns out on a average an Archmage live past 20,000 years and still be considered a young adults. Also Archmages were around the times of dinsours and it was actually a global magical war that destroyed the dinsours and created the first muggles.

So Harry would literally naturally outlive them all so thus teaching Hermione to craft another stone allowed them to stay with Harry to the end. To the final soft note even if a bitter one.

Also Hermione's masteries were in subjects provided in Hogwarts and more. Healing, Weaponry, Magical/Ancient Languages, Craft and Design, Alchemy, and Enchanting.

And somehow do not ask Ron or Harry how but Lord Flammel somehow got Hermione into taking a mastery in Divination. And Hermione had taken her OWLs early the next couple weeks and received Outstandings.

Molly was over the freaking moon and the Twins were moaning in disappointment for hours on end.

And with said Outstandings, Lord Flammel made Hermione the Crowned Heiress of the Ancient Royal House of Flammel. Something that was the final knife to the Preservers as now the Royal Elite Ancient Noble House of Lestrange was a HIGH Royal Elite Ancient Noble of Lestrange. And a Muggleborn would be leading an Ancient Royal House.

Not only that but Hermione was beating all their heirs and heiress of her year like if it was calling a house elf for cooking food. Thus many Death Eaters were safe to say rallied up alright.

There was the fact, that Hermione would be the youngest applying for her Masteries and the youngest taking NEWTS in her year in 700 centuries. And by the end of her sixth year, it is literally set in stone that she would complete all her masteries of Hogwarts's courses.