Kailar - Chapter 3

Kailar's POV

"You just did, darling. Now I promise not to intrude with anything I just want you to feel comfortable telling me things."

"Well... She is a nice girl, just not for my brother. My pack runs differently we all can't be perfectly run like yours. If we don't find our mate by the age of 19 our parents arrange one for us..." I could see a tear run down her face. "Lucky me, I guess." She laughed with sympathy.

"But Terra that is impossible with all the packs here."

She sighed. "I know, I was hoping she would be here to. Maybe he is mate-less. A blessing and a curse."

"I am sorry if there is anything I can do to help, ask. I will do anything for you." She nodded just enjoying the time.

'Kailar!' Nathan yelled through the mind link. 'We need you back at the hall, now!'

"What's wrong?" I grabbed her hand and made her run behind me as we made our way back inside.

I held her close as we went through the crowd. My mother was in tears holding my sister. Terra's mother was with Alpha Uta trying to calm him down. Terra pulled away from me when see seen her brother on the floor clutching his side.

"What happened here?" I asked confused.

"Emery I didn't mean to! I swear." Emma stated crying.

"I said. I want to know what the hell happened!" I responded. She was my sister but she wasn't raised like this.

I felt myself calm down as Terra grabbed my hand. She looked taller, as she was more serious, scanning the crowd. Deep inside the power of a Luna. She looked me in the eyes as I nodded for her to continue.

"Everyone, please go back to the celebration." She looked from her family to mine. "We will talk about this now. Kailar your office?"

"Yes." I replied leading them out of the Grand Hall. You could hear the event start to pick up again. We soon made it to my office where I lost it. Nathan came along seven though here were still guards. I slammed the door behind me after everyone was inside.

"Emma explain, now and you better have one hell of an explanation." She was still crying.

"Now!" I yelled. I never used my Alpha voice on my family but, I had to.

"Blake is my mate. I can't, I just can't! I know what you are going to do your going to send me off and make me marry him! I have a boyfriend and it defiantly is him dammit!"

"Actually Emma you are going. It would benefit you a lot. Your so called boyfriend will be no longer be in contact with you. Alpha Uta?"

"Yes King?"

"You will accept Emma and report to me every week. You have a month to make them mate or she returns to me. Blake, you will not do anything to pressure my sister and if you dare hurt her I will kill you myself. Understood?" Everyone but Terra bowed their head. "Now get out of my office." I stated and walked over to my desk, and sat in my chair.

They all left leaving me and Terra alone. It was now getting late which I knew I wasn't ready for her to leave.

"Kailar, thank you." She replied looking out the window of my office.

I wrapped my arms around her waist nudging my head in her neck. I could feel her giggle underneath me.

"I must go Kailar."

"No..." I urged.

"I really need to."

"No. I am giving you a choice if you want to stay just be in my pack house tomorrow morning. I don't care what time they will let you in."

"I will think about it, Kailar." He responded breathing deeply.

I kissed her neck, biting it softly." She smiled while pulling away.

"Goodnight, Kailar."

"Night, Terra." I responded as she walked out.

....

I went back to the pack house and changed into sweat pants and went to bed. I knew I was going to have a pissed off family tomorrow and I would need this rest.

 I knew I was going to have a pissed off family tomorrow and I would need this rest