Kailar - Chapter 5

I woke up in Kailar's room which was slightly cold but I noticed that the covers had been gently tucked underneath me. I slowly rolled over looking out the large window which the curtains were drawn back showing the mountain range in the distance past the lake. His scent was everywhere as I held the cover closer.

"Morning darling." Kailar stated walking out the bathroom fixing his tie. He was dressed a black dress shirt with black dress pants, black shoes with his hair spiked up neatly. I noticed how I was just staring as he walked over and kissed my forehead.

"Oh... Um good morning. Sorry if I startled you this morning, you really are not a person to be woken." I slightly yawned getting noticing that I was still in my same clothes.

"Your bag is at the foot of the bed, there is almost a spare of everything in the bathroom since I just moved in, if you need anything just ask or take it. I will wait in my office for you to get ready then; we can head downstairs for breakfast before the pack wakes up." He nodded leaving me in the bedroom alone as he walked out.

I took a quick shower and got ready before throwing on some clothes which consisted of a white oversized sweater, black skinny jeans, with a brown scarf and boots. I quickly brushed through my hair which was slightly frizzy from the humidity this morning before applying a slight amount of makeup, then headed to Kailar's office knocking on the door.

"You look gorgeous, shall we?" He asked as we walked down the hall to the grand staircase.

"So who all stay in the pack house?" I asked trying to keep up with him.

"This house is mainly for the high ranks when they come back. Everyone is here for right now some leave tomorrow for the matriculation ceremony of the year, at the compound." He stated obviously. "The other pack house is a few miles back down the road up the mountain it contains the new wolves who need a place, I like to keep everyone as close as possible make the bond stronger."

"That's nice must be hard with a pack this large."

"It has some challenges, this way." He stated as we reached the last step and walked into the large kitchen.

"Morning Alpha, Luna." Stated a lady in her mid-thirty's she wore a white apron.

"Morning Mrs. Linda this is Terra my mate." I gently shook her head and bid her a nice welcome.

"What would you two like to eat dearies?" She asked throwing a rag on her shoulders.

"Normally for me, thank you." Kailar stated. As he sat down at the island, I followed sitting beside him.

"Umm... pancakes for me with strawberries, please." I responded.

"Coming right up, I will be quick the pack is almost up." She stated leaving us to go cook.

"She is like our mom away from home." Kailar stated, gently rubbing my hand.

"She is so sweet, reminds me of mine." I smiled looking at him.

"Tonight will you do the honor of going on a date with me darling?" He asked.

I nodded as he kissed my cheek softly, making me blush. It was a short moment though as some of the pack walked in and went straight to the table with some cereal and bagels sets up. The bowed in respect, we at least some of them as I walked in.

"Alpha, Luna." Nathan greeted still hung over as he came and sat down by Kailar and I. Kailar took a moment noticing his face, while I laughed.

"Nathan, what the hell is wrong with your face?" Kailar asked growling. I rubbed his hand slightly making him calm down.

"What?" he picked up a spoon and noticed as a growl erupted from him. "Marcus what the hell did you do." He started to stand up before Kailar pushed him back down.

"The nerve you have." Kailar scolded.

"Sorry Alpha. I was drunk last night..." Linda came and sat my food down which were two pancakes with six strawberries which was all I wanted as I started digging into it.

"Do not let it happen again." Kailar stated taking a sip of his coffee which was all he had.

"Yes Alpha. It shall not happen again." Nathan responded respectfully, before grabbing an apple.

"Is it good?" Kailar asked taking a bite off my plate and grinning.

"Very." I mumbled taking a few more bites of my strawberries; I had only eaten one pancake which was enough.

Logan soon came in with a girl who I did not meet last night. She smiled as she made her way over to me with Logan in tow as she bowed and greeted me.

"Good morning Luna, I am Nina Lead Warrior Logan's mate, pleasure to have you here."

"Pleasure to meet you Nina, I am Terra."

"Logan has told me all about you after last night's incident." She rolled her eyes, as I laughed.

"What incident, Logan?" Kailar grumbled wiping his mouth from eating my pancake.

"Just a mere drunk wolf, that's all." Logan responded.

"I am so sorry Terra." Nathan responded making a heart with his hands, I only laughed.

"What did you do Nathan?" Kailar hissed.

"May have thought you were lying about your mate, and accidently called her a home wrecker..." He trailed off, as Kailar growled making everyone stand up and watch him, obviously they knew he was about to get on all of them not only his Beta.

"All of you not only Nathan... has disrespected my mate, your Luna this morning. Half of you didn't even bother to introduce yourself and I thought you were trained better, I am highly disappointed..."

"Kailar its okay..." I was cut off.

"No, it isn't." He turned back to them. "Do. Not. Let it happen again, or I will have you kicked out of my pack. Understood?" he eyed them, as they bowed.

"Yes Alpha." They all responded, as Kailar grabbed my hand leading me into the hallway.

He stopped pinning me up against the wall of the staircase, as he kissed me. It was rough but at the same time it was my first and the best I would ever have I couldn't help but fall even more in love with him as my heart thumped against my chest letting him deepen the kiss.

He pulled back slowly meeting my eyes with him.

" I will be busy most of the day but I will have Nina come help you get ready for tonight around 6 I will be by my room to pick you up at 8, wear something dressy were going to my favorite restaurant, darling." He stated kissing my neck.

I nodded pulling him back in for a quick kiss.

"See you soon." He replied before walking off to another part of the house.

" He replied before walking off to another part of the house