Kailar - Chapter 16

The Wedding- Part 1

Terra's POV

"It's how much?" I choked on my water as Kailar did also. We were having lunch with his mother. It was a day until the wedding, and we had been back at the palace for two days. I was so happy to see that my car was back but my phone was dead and I haven't had time to charge it.

"Around, 1.5 million." Ashley took a sip of her drink as if it was normal while I felt the guilt of not investing towards the wedding.

"You did not have to go all out on this." I simply responded taking a bite of my omelet.

"Sweetheart of course I did. This is a big even and last time you two will have an eventful night."

"And why is that?" Kailar questioned looking at his mother with a skeptical look.

"I expect some grandchildren soon."

"Hmm..." Was all that I had in response.

"I've known Terra for about two months now and when she is ready we shall have children, but as of now I am perfectly happy with just my mate." Kailar informed.

Then it hit me, I never went into heat. Normally my power would think of it as myself being injured so it would fix it and I wouldn't worry but, now it worried me. After I spent some time thinking I figured I had a couple of days until I went into heat and see what would happen. Am I ready to start a family?

"Tonight Terra you and the girls can stay in the guest suite on the West end, Kailar and the guys on the East end. I though you would like to plan your last night so I didn't do that." Kailar's mother spoke up.

"Sounds... Great." I stated rather awkwardly. We all finished our lunch and continued to go over the wedding schedule.

"Kailar, your formal uniform has been cleaned and pressed; it is in your suite. Both of you will wake up at nine enjoy breakfast then get ready. Terra you will take pictures at 2 PM on the front lawn, and through the grounds." She stated looking at the list. "Doors open at 3 PM and the wedding starts at 4:14PM, reception at 6:45PM after a short cocktail hour. Reporters will be out by the gate, of course and the photographer will also be taking shots as you get read, but will try to keep the reported out of your sight as much as we can." I could hear Kailar growl.

"Do not fret son, the photographer is a woman."

"Thank you for everything. It is going to be lovely." We stood up and hugged.

"Anything for, you. I always knew you would be a great choice for Kailar you were always a sweet girl." I smiled as I was soon in Kailar's embrace.

"See you two love birds at four, for a run through." She stated and walked out of the dining room.

"So what are you and the girls planning to do tonight?" Kailar asked moving his hands past my waist.

"Umm... Clubbing, strippers." Kailar growled as he started to stare at me intensely. "I am kidding Kailar. Really I don't have a single clue; I am not one for parties. I am just going to spend some time alone to make sure the goddess hears my wishes. Then I will probably watch some movies in the theatre with the girls."

"You had the same ideas as me except the movie; I will be in the game room with the guys taking shots." I laugh

"That's nice, I talked to Leon... He said he would walk me down the aisle." I beamed.

"I am glad for you that you two are getting closer, darling."

"Thanks for finding him; you don't know how much I am thankful, Kailar." I hugged him.

"I want to kiss you so bad. It's been a week but I won't because, I know you want it to be special again." He laughed, and I blushed hiding my face in his chest listening to his deep vibration of his laugh.

. . . .

"About time you two got here." Nathan stated holding Julia by his side.

"Come on Terra you are going to just faint." Julia grabbed me by the hand and dragged me inside.

I stopped once, I was through the door. The lights now hung with crystal chandeliers and the brick floor path was now covered in red carpet, at the start there were two large podiums with white flower arrangements on each one in a rustic tall vase, and small whit bows on each row end. It was simple but beautiful.

"It is so beautiful. Just like you" Kailar said taking my hand.

Once I stopped staring at the décor we rehearsed the wedding. Then Kailar and I departed to our suites to pray to the moon goddess then celebrated until we fell asleep.

"Wake up, sleepy." I could hear Nina open the door to my room. I peeked through my eyelids to see the light from the window and then covered myself with my blanket.

"Really wake up you have to eat and get dressed, we can only hold the reporters off for so long before they see the dress."

"Just have Kailar yell at them are something." I grumpily mumble sliding out the bed, like literally sliding off the bed onto the floor.

I rubbed my eyes. "Morning Nina, where are the girls?" I got up and walked down the marble stairs surrounding the bed onto the main floor.

"Still asleep, aren't you glad I am you maid of honor?" She teased.

"Certainly." I smiled hugging her.

"Hair dressers and makeup artist are setting up, your breakfast is in the sitting room, and your dress is on display in the closet." She informed once I brushed my teeth I hurried to eat then took a shower before getting ready.

I sat shocked at the girl in the mirror. She was beautiful, she even looked powerful. I couldn't wait to see Kailar. I know we were already mated but this was just an added bonus.

After I got dressed Nina led me down the hallway to the front lawn where we began the pictures. We took the most we could then we moved inside of the castle.

. . . .

"My makeup is fine." I hissed at Nina while the other girls fixed their hair.

"Fine but don't get any on the dress. I need to help the miniature brides, and the page boys. Get to their car." I still didn't understand why we needed page boys or what they were. "Your carriage will be here in five." She grabbed the little girl's hands and met Logan at the door with the page boys, behind him he caught me for a while and smiled before leaving.

Once Nina came back she helped me with my veil which was mainly lace and as long as the dresses train, and then topped with my tiara which contained diamonds and rubies.

There was a knock at the door. "Are you decent, Terra?" Leon voice entered my ears.

"I am you can enter." He opened the door and locked eyes on me.

"You look astonishing little sister." He stated. He wore a full black suit with his hair nicely cut.

"Thank you, Leon. You look handsome yourself." I replied.

"Well the carriage is here I am going to ride with the guys, I just wanted to see you before we left."

"I shall see you soon."