Kailar - Chapter 25

So close to graduation, but yet so far away. I have never been so busy in my life but nerveless I have another chapter for my wonderful readers!

                                                  - <3 DaCi

Chapter 25

Kailar's POV

Clean

It was about the most painful experience that I have ever been through and if I had a choice death would have probably seemed like the best choice.

I was surrounded by darkness and pain before I started feeling the peaceful sensation overcome me, and Terra's soothing voice sending me into comfort.

After, what felt like forever I was finally acquainted with the light of the room around me. It was cold which was new for me and I knew it was Terra who was beside me cuddled into my side. She was sleeping peacefully which I knew she needed after everything.

I tried to move a little which caused me slight pain and woken Terra in an instant.

"Calm down, Love." I whispered rubbing a strain of hair behind her ear.

"God, Kailar you had me scared." She stated getting up and hugging my neck. "Are you feeling better? Do you need and medicine? I can get the doc-"

"Shh I would actually like to get up my wolf has almost healed me completely, and I feel like you did also." I looked at her with a soft smile.

" Just a little. Maybe you should wait till the doctor checks on you." She responded moving to get up.

There was a change of clothes for Terra, and I on the table beside the bed. But I quickly stopped her looking her over.

"Now isn't the time Kailar."

"No. You are injured." I looked at the sheet wrapped around her.

"I was, I am better I swear." She responded as I pulled her closer and pulled the sheet until I could find the injured spot which was now completely healed with a scar.

" I still want you checked out." She nodded before grabbing the clothes.

"Showers?"

"Down the hall first door on the right. I'll join soon." She took the change of clothes and made her way to the bathroom as I got off the bed and looked over the injuries before making my way behind her. Once we were both finished Terra made sure to find the doctor before we made our way out.

I could sense the change in the atmosphere after we exited the room, and made our way down. Most of all the men and women were cleaning up the mess that were left behind. The compound floor were stained with trails of blood, and the dead were being located still.

They all bowed their heads in respect as we both approached. I bowed slightly in return to show my respect for them in which they were all shocked to see because a king has never bowed to a lower ranking pack member.

I stood before them and took in everything.

"You are all taken back that I bowed for you, but each and every one of you deserves it. I am no different than you remember that I am no better and we are one whole family. I have to give everyone my condolences if you have lost someone close, and my gratitude to everyone who stood with the kingdom till the end. We shall recover from this and without a doubt be more prosperous than we were before." I stated as they all looked at me, before bowing again.

"You may continue with your duties." I dismissed them as they went back to their work.

"I have the list of the wolves who attacked us, it is in your office Kailar." Logan stated as he made his way over to Terra and I.

"I thought it would be best if we decided the punishment once you were better." Terra informed me.

I nodded. " Everything should be back to normal at the compound in a week, Julian and Terra's mother are in the cell. Nathan is going to make it but he is still in really bad shape." Logan added.

"Why is my sister in the cell?"

"She was brought up in the reason behind the attack." Terra responded softly

"Thank you Logan, we will get to the cells soon. How are the other packs?"

"Helping with the cleanup, most of their men are fine. Triten is somewhere by the border, and Colton was actually looking for Terra." I nodded as he headed off.

"He has gotten really protective hasn't he?" I questioned her.

"Yes, but I guess it is for the best apparently I have something very important he thinks belongs to him."

I growled a bit, but Terra laid her hand on my arm. "We can ask him about it later. For now I just want to get Julia and my mother handled. We going to need more help from the city they will need more supplies and most staff to prepare food for everyone-"

"Love, don't stress yourself it's bad for the pup. I will have everything handled. First off you need to eat you haven't eaten in a while and you have been pushing yourself to hard. Once this is over I don't want you doing anything else to harm you are the pup. Understood?"

"Yes, sir." She smiled softly grabbing my hand. "I love you Kailar."

"I love you too, every single thing about you. Now let's get everything handled.

 Now let's get everything handled