Kailar - Chapter 4

Terra's POV

Waking up my clothes was already packed. I took a shower letting the water sooth me, which helped me think. Stepping out onto the mat I dried off then got dressed into red skinny jeans and a plaid top with a black leather jacket. I made sure my makeup was perfect before I gathered my things I needed to pack back up.

Looking at the clock it was around 4 in the morning, my family would be leaving at five. I sent a mind link to my Lead Warrior Stephen, to help me carry my bags to the pack house which wasn't far away guest house which half of the visiting packs stayed at. I didn't bother waking up my parents, I told them goodbye last night.

Stephen loaded my bag into his Tahoe as I climbed into the passenger seat. It was mostly quite which gave me a chance to learn the place. We turned down a road before we got to the gate of the palace there was a small road enclosed by trees. We arrived to a checkpoint before getting into town but the guard let us in without a problem.

The pack house was located on a mountain on the outskirts of the town. Stephen drove down the driveway to the garage underneath the house; it was built into the hill. The house was open, on a stone wall overlooking the lake and mountain scenery. Although it was early there were a lot of military looking trucks, which were guarded by four Lamborghini Aveentadors on the road. It made me miss my Ferrari 458 Spidar back home. It was red and a birthday gift from my dad.

Stephen parked in the parking garage and unloaded my bags helping me carry them up the flight of stairs which lead to the large porch of the pack house.

"Thank you, Stephen." I never said that to him much.

"No problem, little bit." He replied rubbing my head and messing up my hair.

"Can you tell dad, I need my car?"

"I will bring it back this weekend." He smiled. I was going to miss him so much; he was like a second brother. I hugged him before pulling away.

"See you soon, Terra. If you need me, call."

I nodded as I felt a wave of sadness, finally pour over me. "Soon". I replied before walking up to the door which was huge. I could barely knock before it opened. I didn't know the guy who was about as tall as Kailar but was slimmer with hazel eyes almost green and he had brown hair. He wore a hoodie and shorts with Pokémon slippers. He looked like he had just woken up from a hangover, which was most likely the reason for the makeup on his face. Waffle House Yellow did look good on him though.

"You're real?" He looked at me widening his eyes. "No he was lying."

"I'm real..."

"N-no he was laying you're not his mate, you're that home wrecker trying to keep Terra from Kailar." He was leaning onto the door handle.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Whoa whoa missy don't you get an attitude with m-me. I'm the Beta, Nathan." He stated swinging his finger.

"Well I am Terra." I was getting angry but was trying to keep my cool.

"Shit Nathan!" Stated another dude coming from a room, he pushed Nathan away from the door. "I'm Logan Channing, Lead Warrior. Nice to meet you Terra." He held out a hand for me to shake. "Please come in." He moved aside and brought my bags inside, closing the door behind him. The house was partly lit with a wooden staircase near the entrance, a living room to the left and a kitchen to the right. It was starting to feel like a home to me.

"Thanks." I replied still looking around.

"Yea, sorry about Nathan he is still recovering." He stated sarcastically. "Kailar is on the top floor, still asleep. You can go up just follow the stairs all the way up then go across I think it's unlocked. The suite is hard not to miss."

"Okay." I replied walking away.

"Oh!" I turned around "Don't mention Nathan's face it sort of a pack prank."

"Of course, I get it." He smiled as I started up the flight of stairs.

It was still dark on the following floors which meant everyone else was still asleep. After, what seemed like forever I made I to the sixth floor. There were large double doors which opened to a suite. Walking in I was greeted by a small living room. The walls were a dark green color with a black couch and a large flat screen covering the wall across from the couch. It was about 200 inches. The door to the far wall of the room was open slightly which led me to know it was Kailar's room. Being cautious not to make any noise to wake him up I opened the door to his room. The walls were grey with wood flooring. He was laying on his side in the King sized bed. His hair was perfectly messed up. I rubbed his face softly and I could feel the sparks as he could to, he smiled softly not waking up though.

"Kailar, wake up." He growled softly shifting his position the cover now only covering his bottom half. He was shiftless now showing off his abs.

"Alpha wakey wakey." I playfully singed.

"Either tell them to wait for a meeting, or get in bed and wait." He growled as he continued to sleep again.

I sighed; I would never be able to wake him up. I walked over to the other side and slipped off my shoes, pulling back the covers and crawled into the bed. I kept my distance letting the comfort consume me.

 I kept my distance letting the comfort consume me