Kailar - Chapter 8

I woke up to the quiet whispers on the television across the dark room. The curtains were still closed so I got up out of the bed to open them slightly letting some natural light in. My wolf was longing to go out for a run but I knew Kailar wouldn't have the time at the moment so it was best to wait. I wanted the perfect moment to meet his wolf and not be in a rush.

I grabbed the remote and turned up the television so it wasn't so quiet, then laid back in the bed to flip through the channels. I finally found a episode of Star Trek and settled on watching that.

It wasn't long until I heard the door opening to see Kailar walk in with two dress bags in one hand, and a tote bag in the other. He looked exhausted since he came back and I wanted nothing more than for him to get some rest.

"What do you have there?" I asked sitting up.

"Oh, nothing just so new clothes darling these are for you." He handed me the dress bag and then opened the tote to give me black shorts, and green T-Shirts with the pack name across the front of it. In the dress bag was; three white uniforms with a belt, black shoes that were new. I looked at Kailar in question.

"That's a daily uniform. These are just in case you don't have to wear them, just nothing to revealing I don't want the unmated men that have been away from women for a while looking at you." I nodded and looked back at the clothes, the next one was a gray blouse with a white collar and white cuffs and had a black border going down the middle with more white slacks. "That's for more formal occasions, but I would suspect you would want to wear a dress." He hinted. Next was nice fitted jacket that was fully black and designed nicely. It included the pack name and my title underneath on the left hand side in gold lettering.

"This I will wear." I responded as he slightly smiled shrugging his shoulders.

"I knew you would it's getting cold about now they are allowed to wear it with the uniform, now keep looking." He laughed, as I looked at the last item.

"A skirt. How nice" I hinted sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Love you to now, I need to get changed before we head down to await the arrival of the omegas, and hand out their clothing." I nodded as he grabbed his bag and laid out the uniform he was wearing. He grabbed his stuff and walked to the bathroom to change. I thought about the uniform but settled on the jacket instead. It took about ten minute until he came back fully dress head to toe in the new uniform; it took me a minute to realize I was gawking at his appearance.

"I don't mind, this is all yours darling, but if you don't stop now we will be late." He stated making his way over to me. His hand traced my side, while the other traced my face before he kissed me. It was rough as it went on I could feel my body heat up at his touch, before he pulled away. He tilted his head towards the door as I followed him all the way the North side of the compound where the entry gate was, to a side room which was huge. There was around 100 high ranking wolves already there setting up different spots, and hanging uniform on racks.

"How many members do you have?" I whispered to Kailar, I knew it was close to my old pack but they outnumbered us by a few thousand or so.

"In total ten thousand, here at the academy there is around three thousand, plus this year we have allowed a few rouges with the exception they go through a screening process."

"Do you really think it is safe...?"

"Probably not, my father was killed by a rouge pack, but before he passed he worked hard to unite us with the rouges for a peaceful relationship, it is the least I could give him since I was never... It was his last wish." He changed the subject.