THIRTY EIGHT

"Hmmm, are you sure it's okay that's we are using his car considering you just had a big fight with him second ago?" Gianna asks getting into the car.

Nico pause for a second before shutting the door. "Well yeah, he doesn't have any monopoly on the car it's not his own."

Gianna nods as she struggles with the seatbelt while Nico turns on the car And drives out of the compound.

The car has been silent for a few minutes he has driven out of Purple's Ville and the silence is killing him.

"Spit it out, you think I should have allowed my fight your BFF escalate." He says the word BFF in a mocking tone.

Gianna rolls her eyes. "Yeah, I think your fight with your brother could have been prevented. You said some really hurtful things."

She doesn't know if it's her place to speak about thier family issues, but he's letting her. He cares what she thinks.

Nico takes a quick glance at her. "And he didn't?"

"Well, you both did. You say you don't care about Jacob's words, but it seems to that his words rattle you the most when it comes to your siblings."

"Because he always thinks bad of everything I do. I can't catch a fucking break."

"Have you ever tried explaining the things you do?"

"But I don't need to explain it you, right?" He says with his eyes focused on the road.

"With me, it's different-"

Nico interrupts, "Yeah, you are dickmatized." He winks.

Gianna punches his arm, "Ass," She says under her breath.

"Hey, I am driving woman, keep your hands to yourself."

Gianna rolls her eyes. "I am serious though,"

"It's no use anyway." Nico shrugs.

"My brother, Gio and I always fight, I don't even remember when it started. He always attacks me because he thinks I am dad's favorite and I always attack him because he attacks me."

"Who am I in this story?" Nico teases.

"Ugh? Just shut up and listen. Gio thought that Bri was always taking my side so he fought with her as well. My mum isn't very expressive so, Gio thought the world was against him growing up." Gianna pauses as they drove past a speed bump.

"I often wonder if I acted as the bigger person and stopped our fights, maybe he won't be as fucked up as he is now."

"Oh please, because daddy didn't say I love you growing up, he decided to be a sicko? Nah, that shit is on him."

"He's sensitive, I guess." She sighs. "Anyways,what I am saying if I was the bigger person maybe there won't be this distance between us."

"You want me to be the bigger person? Really? I am the most childish person you will ever meet." Nico mocks her.

"Oh, how could I forget." Gianna makes a funny face.

Nico sighs as he becomes serious. "I understand what you are saying, I hear you. When we get back, I'll try to patch things up between Jacob and I."

"Thanks,"

"Can we drop it now? I really just want to be here on this moment with you."  Nico doesn't mean for his words to be as cheesy as it sounds but he means it.

The next few weeks are going to be though, he needs this calm before the storm.

Gianna cannot help but smile. Her face lights up like a kid in front of a present.