✨Marriage Announcement✨"1"

At Jeon household
-----------------------------

??:WHAT?!!! THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING
MOM?!!

Mrs.Jeon:Baby don't shout my ear's
Gonna explode if you keep yelling like that.

Mrs.Jeon said to her lovely son.

Mr.Jeon sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose and looked at his Son.

Mr.Jeon:Baby-

??:Dad no stop right there you don't need to say that.

JEON JUNGKOOK

Mr.Jeon Junghyun's and His wife Jeon Jia's Dearest and elder son spoke in annoyance.

Do you know why?! Aaa let's know it.

Jungkook:Dad I'm just 22 I don't wanna get married now.

He said whining.

Both the husband and wife sighed looking at thier son's whiny state.

Mr.Jeon: Babykoo listen son you know it was fixed even before you were born.

Jungkook:Dad that's the problem you can't fix my marriage when am with you.

Mr.Jeon:huh-wait WHAT?! you brat!!
Mrs.Jeon:baby you know whom are you gonna marry?

Jungkook shrugged his shoulder folding his hands to his chest. He didn't care about whom he gonna marry it's not like he's gonna marry that person. A BIG NO

Mr.Jeon and his wife looked at each other and Smirked.

Mr.andMrs.Jeon: IT'S TAEHYUNGIEE!!

Jungkook's mind went blank every single memory flashed like a lightning. It would be a lie if he say his stomach didn't churned when he heard that name.
Which once made him happy.

Jungkook put on a blank face and looked at his parents.

The couples smile fell when they saw thier son's not so Pleasing reaction.

Jungkook tilted his head and-

Started laughing.......
Jungkook:ahahhahahahhaahhahahahahahahbauahhahahah. D..did you ahhahahah s..say I...I've to marry h..him hahahaha that ALEIN creature hahahhaha.

Jungkook:wow dad wow just wow you're gonna marry me to him nice play babies. But it's not gonna work even if I marry a beggar I won't marry him.

The couples sighed. What else could they do beat his ass and make him do? Tsk!

Jungkook:dad listen I hate that Alien creature and I won't marry him do whatever you want bie.

He said and stormed towards his room that's upstairs.

The couples giggled evilly.

Mr.Jeon:KOO DO YOU REMEMBER YOU USED TO TELL YOU LOVE HIM?!

Jungkook:I DIDN'T SAID THAT IT'S FAKE DAD YOU'RE LYING!.

Mrs.Jeon:BABY!!! DO YOU REMEMBER YOU ALSO TOLD YOU'LL DEFINITELY MARRY HIM..!!!

Jungkook: NO I DON'T REMEMBER AT ALL SORRYYYY!! ARGHHH!!.

Upstairs.
A young boy of 19 years was covering his ears from bleeding hearing his Parents's
And his elder brother's.

Yes he's JEON JAEHYUN.