✨ Birthday Celebration✨"5"

The next morning rose. It was 4am in the morning and Taehyung was awake getting ready for his daily routine works.

Jungkook being the heavy sleeper won't get up until sun come and Yell at him.

Taehyung did his morning routines and came out of Bathroom and stare at the most beautiful and cute bunny sleeping all cuddled up in his comfy blankets. He thought of- oh no he didn't even wanna think of yesterday's incidents as him having blue balls and had to suffer.

He shrug of all those thoughts and sighed and went downstairs and made a hot chocolate for himself and made a coffee for his dear wifey. Like he say even tho Jungkook's a bratty naughty and left his own husband to suffer Taehyung can't run away from his husband responsibilities.

He's a husband for god's sake.

After he's done in kitchen he went downstairs. It's hidden from the curious bunny eyes tho, he had the lock in his watch. Aa wait saying of his watch he have the smartest watch. It's connected with his phone,the camera's that's surrounding his mafia bases offices and even home etc etc....yoongi made for him it's a unique one.

He typed the password and the lock of the basement opened for him. He looked back and went inside.

The basement doens't seem as a typical basement for a mafia king where you can see blood and eneimes tied in a chair and weapons sorry this is Kim Taehyung we are talking about he's way more unique and different.

His basement was well arranged and upgraded if you see it.

His laptops,computers,camera,visuals and all kind of weapons too,if needed and his private gym too
And his sword practising area,he is skilled Not only in using guns or fighting with people but also sword fighting the Kim's are known for sword ⚔️ selling in international resources so their heir learned it, for thier stubborn son's sake his dear Soulmate also learned it.

He pulled the black tee shirt over his head he was wearing and put it on his chair and went straight for the boxing ring.

His muscles flexed in each punch launched in the punching bag and sweat dripped down his forehead to his neck then to his chest and down.

It's been an hour he's doing it.

After sometime he felt tired and drank some energy drink and wiped off his sweat with a towel. He looked at the clock and found only 30 minutes to be 6.

He went to his desk and sat down on his royal king-like chair and started working for some important emails from office sented by his secratary and some important weapons exports.

After 1 hour he was finished with his work. He stood up and it was 6.30 and went up and closed the basement door.

He went to the kitchen and reheated the coffee and took a small note and wrote a small "Good morning jungkook,get ready after having this coffee come downstairs. I'm here. It's jin hyung's birthday"

Yes,it was Kim-seok Jin's Birthday who's Taehyung's beloved Cousin brother's Wifey/hubby.

Then put it in the tray and went upstairs,and put it in the coffee table near The sleeping Jungkook. He smiled at the sleeping beauty and shook his head.

He went downstairs.

And went for a morning walk for a few minutes.

When clock ticks 7 Taehyung came back and saw a not so beautiful scene-

There sitting Kim Jungkook in all his beauty with just a white Long Tee shirt and a pair of shorts that reached his midthigh sipping his coffee with his doe eyes wandering around the living room.