✨ Truth Untold ✨"9"

Time stopped for a second and both the husband's saw death right infront of thier eyes.

Jungkook:TAE!!!

*BANG*

Taehyung coughed......the bullet didn't Hit him. YESs!! It didn't hit him. It passed through the side of his neck, if he didn't bend his neck to sideways he'd have died a second ago.

Taehyung:I'm *cough* okay koo come lets go.
Jungkook nodded his head.
Tae took his hand and ran to the forest that's the better half of the eternal sea.

They both ran.....ran to live away from death. They love each other and dying even before they passionately love each other is a big No.

Taehyung knew this place that's why he chose this as his date Destination, and the thing he didn't knew was there is an attack waiting for him on his first ever date with his beautiful wife and that would be ruined by his bastard eneimes, so be ran holding Jungkook's hand like his life depended on it. He ran deep inside the forest. They heard guns firing bullet. The bullet ripped through the gun and hit here and there from trees to rock and to ground,missing them.
Both panted but didn't stopped running for fucks sake Taehyung didn't took his gun with him. Well can't blame him,he don't wanna take gun on his date. No one will take it and that's the advantage for the eneimes. It's like everything got planned. He checked his watch it's 7pm.

Taehyung:Alexa call chim.

Alexa:"calling Jimin."

Alexa: "Sorry boss the call is unanswered
Jimin is not picking up his phone"

Taehyung:fuck chim argh.

Jungkook:now what will we do tae?

He asked worriedly.

Taehyung:hey hey koo don't be afraid am with you, come there's a hiding place there. Come lets go there.

Jungkook nodded his head and both headed towards a rock which is a cave kinda thing they both hid there. The gunshot sounds died down,just thier heart beating in their ribcage and the low but heavy pants leaving both the husband's lips were the only sounds that was heard.

After Tae rechecked everything was cleared he sighed in relief.
Taekook made an eye contact.

Taehyung:I'm sorry

He said and joined both foreheads.
Jungkook just sighed.
He's not the scardy submissive person you see.

He's Jeon JUNGKOOK

Sooo
He giggled.

Taehyung looked up and wide his eyes seeing a bunny giggling like he played a game and won his whitish face shining under the moonlight 🌙.

Jungkook:you don't need to be sorry I kinda enjoyed. The cat and mouse run.

Jungkook was wierd.
He's really fucking wierd,here Taehyung ran not for his life but for his wife's and Jungkook here saying it was fun??!
WTF?!!

Taehyung:ab..kook-

Jungkook:I know I'm wierd it's just I love adventure
I skipped many classes just wandering around the forest that's near my school and return when I want to.

Taehyung smiled. His selection was not only wierd but also is just like his taste.

Taehyung:koo I wanna tell you something.

Jungkook frowned

Jungkook:yeah tae go ahead am all hearing.

He said and sat on Tae's lap, tae visibly gulped.