✨Love sick couple ✨"24"🔞

[🔞 ⚠️ warning ahead read at your own risk🚫]

People always love Sunday morning all they have to do is hug thier pillow and sleep till Hobi-I mean Sun come and drag thier ass out of thier bed.
But not for Kim Jungkook he's been blushing from the moment he woke up now starring at his handsome husband like a love sick puppy.

Taehyung:I won't say starring is a crime if it's your husband tho.

A squek was heard the next second from a certain bunny beacuse a tiger just hovered over him but before he procces things, he was moaning beacuse the tiger started feasting on his neck jawline and collarbones making the tiger's mark.

Oh na na na...

Taehyung:not that shit again!!
Jungkook giggled feeling a hard member poking his now leaking hole.

Jimin:honeyyyyyyy morning....

Taehyung:You always annoy me Jimin when will you ever stop?

Jimin:Taetae it's me Min/Park JIMIN
You Soulmate again Soulmate yeah!
So when your soul will get peace I'll also let u rest in peace.

Taehyung:Bye!

Jimin:oh wait don't cut the call or am coming there!

Taehyung groaned ofc he didn't want his annoying Soulmate to disturb his peaceful honeymoon.
He was busy with thoughts that he forgot his husband wasn't near him.

Taehyung:Jimin i need some good sleep my heads-mgh!!

Jimin:Tae what happened?!

That's when tae realised his shaft was being buried in a hungry bunny's mouth savoring his hard length bobbing his head up and down his charcoal eyes starring deeply at Taehyung now. If it wasn't for the position everyone could mistaken jungkook as some innocent fetus.

Taehyung:I-ngh! Noth-thing min
Just head..'s hurti..ing ugh!

Jimin:Then I'll call u some other time but where's jungkook?
Aaa hobi hyung is the monitor okay lemme see wait-!? Where's jungkook?!

and Taehyung knew Jimin saw the camera

Taehyung:he-

Jimin:No need bye!!

He hunged up the call
God horny couple.

After the wonderful orgasam in Jungkook's mouth both laid on the bed panting heavily and grinning ear to ear later giggling imagining jimin's face.

The day went with the both making out occasionally and stealing kisses and went for a beach date with just the two of them enjoying to the fullest.
They did met Yeonjun and Soobin with their baby Yeonbin who was the exact copy paste of Yeonjun but the boy got quite the height of his father.
They went on picnic enjoying the land of love. Jungkook and Taehyung were both happy with each other.

But eveyone know happiness won't last long..

After 2 days the honeymoon came to an end. Yeonjun,Soobin and Yeonbin was now at airport hugging taekook beacuse the couple was leaving back to Korea in an hour.

The flight took off  with the couples in buisness class longue.
Taehyung was trustfrated yeah! He's. Seeing his bunny Husband in a tight ripped jeans and a baby blue crop top that only reaches his belly button. What more makes Mr.Kim trustfrated is the bunny piercing in his belly button. Ghod it's just screams Taehyung to take his tongue and swirl it up on the piercing. Taehyung was taking deep breath to control his wild thoughts when Jungkook-
Moaned?!