✨ Tempting Honeymoon ✨"22"

They both got in the car that belong to Yeonjun it's not like tae don't have cars ofcourse he have but he'd like to enjoy the drive with his doseangs and his wifey.

After 20 minutes drive they arrived at thier hotel. Yes jimin arranged the hotel for them moreover the hotel owner is a close friend of Seojoon.

Mr.Han:Welcome Mr.Kims to Radisson hotel.
The receptionist with some staffs holding flowers welcomed them to the hotel,and the couple knew they were forced to do this seeing thier tired body and a smile that didn't reached thier heart beacuse bish it's fucking 1 am in the morning what do you except humans need sleep!!

Taehyung chuckled and said
Taehyung:Mr.Han no need of this kind of formalities you know humans need sleep you guys go back and have your sleep we'll manage.

After the room boy showed thier room all the staffs ran to thier dorm for thier sleep. Jungkook smiled at his caring husband.
They both got in the room after closing the door kook said-

Jungkook:why are you so perfect?
Taehyung slowly turn his head and raised his eyebrows.
Jungkook:I mean you're perfect in every way tae I think..I think you're my addiction, I'm addicted to you tae..
He said and grabbed a stunned Taehyung kissing the living life out of him.
Taehyung quickly placed his hands on his husband's hip and pinned him against the wall enjoying the delightful kiss. After they pulled away both joined thier foreheads.

Jungkook:Take me hyung...
Taehyung's eye darkened. The determination in Jungkook's voice was that all needed for Taehyung to knew his husband was ready for the next step in thier relation. Taehyung picked him up and placed him on the bed hovering over him knees on either side of jungkook.
Jungkook was a mess- swollen lips cold sweat on forehead in a AC room exposed collarbone chest rising up and down after the breathtaking makeout a helpless submission state getting ready for his dominant to take him.

Taehyung licked his lips at the sinful sight that's for him he unbuttoned Kook's shirt-

"Oh na na! Oh na na!"

Taehyung's phone started ringing in his pants pocket. He groaned at the disturbance.

Jungkook:pick the call hyung..

Taehyung picked up the phone still hovering above his wife.

Taehyung:hel-

Jimin: DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM YOU ALIEN HEADED RASCAL!!

[Taehyung's hearing aide never worked after that]

Taehyung:j..jimin my ears it's gonna bleed please lower your volume am in my honeymoon.

Jimin:KIM- ahem ahem Kim Taehyung am warning you idiot don't touch him today
It's not a good day for the first sex of newly weds.

Taehyung:how do you know I was about to touch him Min Jimin-

Jimin: Don't worry honey I've cameras settled in your room and it's recording one of them is even in your suitcase you didn't took me with you guys so i sented my cams there
You better don't take his vcard kim!!

Taehyung could literally feel jimin's annoying smirk.

Jimin:Taetae you can be inside Kookie tomorrow,today isn't a good day it's a warning if you touch him today u won't get a dad I'll castrate you!!

He said and hunged up the call.
Jungkook laughed at the convo he heard right now

Taehyung:stop laughing and SLEEP!!

Uh huh and our poor Taehyungie slept with a half hard dick in his pants meanwhile jungkook was fast asleep tired of the travelling for 14 hours.

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔʕ·ᴥ·ʔʕ·ᴥ·ʔʕ·ᴥ·ʔʕ·ᴥ·ʔʕ·ᴥ·ʔʕ·ᴥ·ʔʕ·ᴥ·ʔʕ·ᴥ·ʔ