✨ Abductor ✨ "33"

Taehyung reached hospital with others in a speed of light. He couldn't wait....wait to explain.
He was helpless but couldn't stay like that anymore. He have a family.
His everything lies on it.

He jumped out of the car the moment the vehicle came to halt.
He ran towards the entrance and saw jisoo standing in the hallway with a file talking to a nurse about something. She looks restless?.

He marched towards her. She haven't felt his presence until Taehyung grabbed her arm and made her turn around in a swift moment. She was surprised and shocked? He expected Taehyung but not this soon.

Jisoo:T.. Taehyung-
Taehyung:where's jungkook?

By the time everyone reached the place and was witnessing the duo talking.

Jisoo:he's in his mother's room?

Yoongi:m..mother? What do you mean by mother? What happened to mom?
He asked voice shaky from the fear enveloping him.
Jimin quickly came and held on to Yoongi's body fearing he'll see his husband break like a piece of glass.

Jisoo:I'm sorry yoongi Mrs.Jeon got hospitalized after she got the news the sudden panick attack and the rise of blood pressure she collapsed but now it's ok she's in her room under sedation.

Taehyung:where?
Jisoo:3rd floor at the end of corridor room no: 76.
Taehyung didn't needed to told twice and dashed towards the said room. He reached the door and twisted the door knob.

He saw Jaehyun sleeping peacefully on couch he could see the dried tears on his apple cheeks....that cheeks he knew very well. He saw his Eomma laying on the hospital bed with a hospital gown.

He went to Jaehyun and tapped his shoulder. Because he didn't see what he came searching for.

Taehyung:Jae-ah! Wake up dear.
The voice woken the young male from the exhausted sleep. He blinked his eyes, eyelids heavy
Eyes bloodshot from too much crying. He sat up with the help of Taehyung.

Yoongi sat near Mrs.Jeon's side taking her palm in his hands and mumbled a lot of apologies.
Taehyung saw this and sigh at this.

Jaehyun:h..hyungie?
Taehyung:yes bub hyung is here.
He said and embraced the now sobbing male.

Jaehyun:h.. hyung a..appa our a..appa.
Taehyung took a shaky breath trying hard not to cry.
Taehyung:it's ok Jae-ah don't worry it's gonna be ok it'll be fine bub trust me mm?
Jaehyun nodded his head hesitantly.

Taehyung:j..Jae-ah where's koo?

Jaehyun:he was- wait where's he?
He was here hyung. He..I cried on his shoulder and fell asleep.
I thought he was here?

Taehyung saw red! Great just great.
Where the hell are you J- KIM JUNGKOOK?!

Taehyung wanted to scream till his throat bleed that much frustration is going through his body right now.

Yoongi:what do you mean he was here Jae?

Jaehyun:I don't know hyungie he was here and now I Don't Know.

Eveyone was outside don't need it to be crowded. Yoongi came to Taehyung after placing a kiss on Mrs.Jeon's Palm.

Yoongi: Taehyung come lets go he must be around here. When he is upset he..he tend to see the scenes outside.

Taehyung nodded and stood up after patting Jaehyun's head and spoke some comforting words.

They both went outside and saw everyone leaning on the wall waiting patiently.

Yoongi:He's not inside maybe somewhere around. Amy and hoseok you guys go outside and search garden. Namjoon and jin go and search rooftop. Me and  Taehyung will search the corridors. Lisa, Jennie and jimin will search the balcony areas now move!