✨Bold Move in office✨"7"

After Vmin left the basement and came upstairs Jungkook was wide awake in a very different wierd actually a nostalgic position in the couch he's staring at the ceiling tho-but that's a wierd ankle he's staring. His legs upside down where the head of a person should meet at the couch but here our Kook's leg met them and his head is in the seat and he's counting the tube lights at the ceiling.
God knows. Taehyung's selection is a lil bit wierd.

Jimin looked at Taehyung.
Jimin:Your selection is the best Tae.
Taehyung glared at jimin.

Jimin: KOOKIEEEE!!
Jungkook:don't yell hyung I'm not deaf,so where were you guys?and what were you doing down?

Both Vmin gulped.

Jungkook:Should I call my friends to investigate?

Taehyung: NO DON'T!! it's just we were cleaning and making some rearrangement Jungkook.

Jungkook:Oh- then okay!!

Jimin:guys am leaving in a bit Yooni texted me he'll be here in an hour lemme go and get ready aaa tae btw you've a meeting today at 10. Don't miss or hyung's are gonna slap you.

Taehyung:yeah I won't miss but chim Jungkook?!

Jimin:Yeha what about him?
Jikook looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung: he'll be alone.

Jungkook felt offended.

Jungkook:Mr.Kim Alien Taehyung I'm not a fluffing child to be taken care of and if you're too much worried for me I'll call me friends here so I won't be alone.

Taehyung:No way you're inviting them here or I'll punish you hybrid.

Jimin:Guys-

Jungkook:You dare to punish me you creature? Huh YOU ALIEN!!!

Taehyung:I'm not alien YOU BUNNY THING.

Jimin:STOP GOD DAMN IT!!

Three of them panted from high pitched yellings.

Jimin:this isn't some market and you guys aren't eneimes for fucks sake.
It's your house and you guys are husband's.

Taekook:Then tell him to behave like one!!

Taekook:Don't repeat me!!

Jimin:YAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Jimin:I'll shoot ya'll stay calm,I've an idea Tae...take kook with you.

Taehyung:Yeah-WAIT WHAT?! Hahahahhaah chim do u know what u said?! me and this hybrid together going? Moreover to office?! Hahahah

Jungkook: Jimin hyung go and get ready let him stay here let's both go to office.

Taehyung:huuhhhh!!!!!

{}×{}×{}×{}×{}×{}×{}×{}×{}×{}×{}×{}×{}×{}

After an hour all were getting ready. In Taehyung's house his mom always do his tie but now no one's here for him and he's struggling with his tie.

Kook got ready in his sexy casuals but it's okay acceptable for Mr.kim Jungkook's husband Kim Taehyung.

Kook came to get his phone from the room when he saw tae struggling with his tie. He chuckled seeing the cute scene and went towards Tae and pulled him by his shoulder and started to do his tie.

Taehyung was wide eyed and blank for a second but smiled seeing his caring husband. Taehyung pulled him towards himself by his waist. Jungkook let out a small gasp and blushed but continued what he was doing.

Taehyung:I'm sorry.
Jungkook looked up.

Jungkook: For what?!

They were almost whispering afraid if they'll break the comfortable moment.