✨V card for V✨ "28" 🔞

Warning ⚠️🙌

Taehyung quickly took of his pants along with his husband's pant.
Jungkook sighed when the cold air touched his shaft which was angry red and hard. Same goes for Taehyung which was ready to pound on to the younger.

Jungkook patted his husband's arms to slow down because he was out of breath. Don't know but he feels so horny nowadays and always need his husband near him. Maybe because Irene came so maybe he became overprotective you see.

Taehyung gently kissed kooks forehead reassuring that he's here.
Jungkook giggled seeing Taehyung broke his buttons in a hurry.
Taehyung pouted
Taehyung:hey it's not fun come undress me.
He said pouting. No one will say they're about to make love.

Jungkook licked his lips and sat on his knees unbuttoning his husband's shirt slowly and teasingily. Taehyung was patient too
He wanna see how much he can hold back. Jungkook unbutton all the buttons and peeled the shirt of Tae's upper body.

Now a naked chest was displayed for a certain bunny boy to ravish. he traced the tattoos that always caught his attention.
His eyes locked with a tattoo that made his heart melt Jk There was this tattoo which was on Tae's cardiac region where his heart was located
He looked at tae with questioning eyes. Tae smiled and said

Tae:for you I'll do everything angel

Jungkook sighed happily and bit Tae's nose his all time habbit.
Taehyung gently layed jungkook on bed and hovered over him. Taehyung started leaving kisses all over jungkook starting from forehead to his thick thighs.

Jungkook arched his back in pleasure he was inpatient. Taehyung felt it and smirked be quickly took the lube which was on the drawer and squeezed the generous amount in his hand.

He put two fingers in his husband's hidden treasure streching him out.
Jungkook shut his eyes in pain and clutched the bedsheet no matter how many times he still can't get used to his husband's long ass finger as well as dick.

Taehyung started scissoring him adding one more finger making space for his shaft to pound.
Jungkook let out shaky breaths and little whines why? Because now fingers weren't enough for him.
Such a needy baby he has thought Taehyung. He pulled his fingers out,
Jungkook whined at the loss of contact.

Taehyung took his shaft and jerk a few times now poking the puckering pink hole he slowly entered just to pull it back teasing his needy husband. Jungkook was at the edge of his husband didn't put it INSIDE him he'll make it happen but now being feisty isn't a good move
So jungkook said something he shouldn't have said.

Jungkook:If you don't put it inside me I'll find someone else-AAHHH!
TAE SLOW DOWN AH..AHah ah ngh!

He didn't completed his words before that something huge plunged into him ramming his insides just like he want. Jungkook arched his back taking all his husband's cock.
The velvety walls hugged Taehyung's huge cock perfectly.
Both husband's moaned at the euphoric feelings that made them connected.

Jungkook:t..tae ah! Ngh- s...slowAHHH!

Taehyung smirked and rammed more faster than the previous time
That's what he want whenever jungkook tell him to slow down he'll go like rocket speed. It's his punishment for bringing another man's name in thier precious moment. Oh na that isn't allowed in this household.

Jungkook scratched Tae's back making tae shut his eyes in the pleasurable pain coursed through his veins. He went deeper exploring his husband's inside. Meanwhile Jungkook was seeing stars he was pretty sure he saw a small lump in his stomach because his husband was a beast in bed and yeah his cock is no joke.