✨Back stabbing✨"30"

Taehyung:Appa?!

There lying Jungkook's father shot on his stomach and a dagger that is deeply stabbed in his chest, the knife was still there.

He ran towards the older without caring about anything. Jennie saw this and wide her eyes beacuse she saw 2 red dots on Taehyung's back.
She yelled "ALERT" catching everyone's attention. They all ran towards his direction and made a circle protecting him.

While he quickly kneeled on ground and pulled the almost dying man in his lap and patted his cheek. He checked the pulse the heart beat rate was so slow.

But no one saw a person hiding behind a pillar and taking the videos and pictures of the scene.

Taehyung:appa?! Wake up..wake up appa you can't leave like this!!

Yoongi silently cried seeing his father like figure dying in Taehyung's lap. He can't do anything as he have to protect Taehyung.
Tears brimmed in Yoongi's eyes threatening to fall any moment.

He should be strong that's what mafias are for but can't help when his father figure lay in a pool of blood at the end of giving up on his life.

Suddenly they heard ringing sirens of cops. Thier heads snapped towards the direction seeing police cars in a row headed towards thier direction. Yoongi quickly made Taehyung stand up and dragged him out of the fully exposed place.

They all went to the almost destroyed building and entered the code entering in it. Taehyung's teary eyed orbs starred at his father in law. Yoongi swallowed his upcoming sobs that threatened to break free.

The massive door opened and they all went inside shutting it close the inside was also crushed by the blasts thier guards and men laying lifeless in the pool of blood.

Namjoon guided them to the basement pressing some of the buttons on the screen in the wall.
A creak sound echoed in the basement and another huge wall was pulled back.

It was like a hideout a safeplace in such kind of situation. They wall was switched back to its place when all of them went inside. Taehyung kneeled on the ground and sobbed in his palms. Yoongi took his gun out and shot the wall multiple times empting the bullets in the pistol.

Tears streamed down his face in anger, agony , pain and sorrow.
Jimin quickly went to him pulling him into an hug sniffing in his neck.
Namjoon kneeled beside Taehyung and pulled him to his buff chest.
Taehyung cluched his jacket and sobbed in his chest in pure agony.

Amy, Hoseok and Jennie was sad for thier loss. Jennie quickly informed thier men to escape from thier hideout and to move to somewhere safe, beacuse they were all exposed thanks to the mask or they'll be in bars behind now.

She saw it. She saw someone shooting the visuals behind the pillar before the she shoot the unknown the siren was heard. She was late.

Jennie:guys it's all planned I'm sure i saw someone shooting visuals of  Taehyung crying near Uncle Jeon and us protecting him. I'm sure this will be out in a few. Our enemies will be suspicious about what's the relation Taehyung have with uncle. We should have been carefull.

They all heard her and stood in silence. A sudden gasp emitted from one of them.

Taehyung:k..koo hyung k..koo how will he endure this?
He asked face flushed in tears.

Yoongi eyes held nothing but regret.
He don't even know why is he regretting. He felt the pain and anger subsided and the regret feeling taking place making him hate himself.

Jimin:t..tae please get your self together... we'll find some way..
He said holding yoongi in place.
The younger felt the older one clenching his fist at Taehyung's question.

Amy:we should escape from here soon. the police is searching for us.
Amy said gaining everyone's attention. She was checking the CCTV footages outside.

Hoseok:guys i found the guy Jennie mentioned he is fully covered in black but....but his neck it have a tattoo?

Namjoon:what tattoo J-Hope?

Hoseok: Lightening?...

Taehyung's head snapped towards Hoseok hearing the tattoo symbol.
His mind on haze right now.
How could he forget the lightening symbol. It was their long time enemy's gang symbol.

Yes, Taehyung's gang also had a symbol a crown on a heart it's not any heart it's a black heart.
The lightening symbol belongs to

Ghost riders....

Taehyung:it's ghost riders symbol hyung...

Jennie: we'll leave right now the cops are everywhere.
She said eyeing the monitor screen showing cops all around with guns.

Namjoon quickly stood up and went towards his right side and put his thumb on a screen suddenly a tablet screen showed up he typed something and a shutter started to open up revealing a huge ass garage. Numerous cars displayed on view.

Namjoon:so what's now?

Amy:okay now we got go.
She said and took a car key.
A mega Jeep coloured in pitch black.

Yoongi: everybody hope in.
He voiced out voice cold as ice and hoarse.

They all got in the jeep.
Taehyung:Alexa open the back gate.
He said after pressing a button.
Few seconds  later a shutter opened up and the jeep roared and speeded out of the garage.

                      ------

Jungkook was having a bad feeling in his heart and it didn't subsided yet.

Irene tricked jin and Lisa and made them go out together. Somehow.. ... only she knew idk.

She knew all of this. The plan of killing Mr.Jeon and put the blame on Taehyung's shoulder and yeha the visuals on the scene and seperate Taehyung and Jungkook obviously.
She quickly went upstairs and knocked on the door.

Few seconds later the door was opened by jungkook with a confused face. Seeing Irene.
She had a sad face. Fake duh

Irene: Jungkook did you hear the news?

Oh shit! There we go Jungkook's inside churns hearing that sentence.

Jungkook:w..what? No i haven't.

Irene:oh you didn't. I thought you did.

Jungkook:w..what happened Irene tell me clearly. Did something happened to t..tae?
His heart running a marathon
Sweat formed on his forehead.
He gulped the forming lump in his throat.

Irene:oh nothing happened to Taehyung......

Jungkook sigh in relief his heart becoming normal but-

Irene:Mr.Jeon commisioner of Police was found killed....

By Taehyung....

To be continued 🙌✨
Thank you for all the people who show support and love towards this story I'm overwhelmed beacuse aish...it's 6.18k reads and I'm just too pleased idk.. i never thought I'll update all thanx to the story and the author for making me motivated things are about to blow up but just trust the love between Taehyung and Jungkook 😌✨ btw my birthday is on coming 22nd