✨"Let the game begin"✨"18"

Jungkook:Let the game begin...
I'm sorry tae..i love you tiger..

He said and lovingly kissed his husband's forehead, that's when his phone got a notification he looked at it and smirked.

He quickly went to bathroom to fresh'n up for the game.

After 1 hour he got ready with all the courage in his heart,he know he lives for his family his husband his love.
He was combing his hair when he saw tae in the mirror still sleeping so peacefully without any care in the World.

He sighed and got up exiting out his room in the hall way he met everyone.

Namjoon:you ready kook? Jennie told Everything, before Priya move legally we gotta lock her down.

Hoseok:Yes kook so what's the plan?

Jungkook:I've some mind-blowing plans which will blow her brains.

Jennie:kook?

Jungkook:yeha noona?-wait didn't u get ready and where's Lisa?

Jennie:yeah well about that lily doesn't feel so good she's having cramps and she's moody so I can't leave her koo nevermind I'll come with you-

Jungkook:no no no i understand her situation noona it's ok stay with her okay? I'll deal with it by myself noona I've the whole gang of the mafia king so it's perfectly alright stay with Lily.

Jennie nodded her head at the understanding Kim Jungkook,smiling widely.

Jungkook:come guys let's go..

He said and exited their home.

[✓] [✓][✓][✓][✓]

At office🏢
It was just 8.39 office working time starts at 9. In 10 minutes Priya will arrive at the company for her "work".

Our kook and his team was in Tae's cabin waiting anxiously for Priya but our kook was really cool and drinking-

Yoongi:for fucks sake stop drinking that thing it's 5th one since you come here gosh am tired.

Jungkook pouted

Jungkook:did my nana milkie harmed you yooni Hyung?

Jungkook asked tilting his head side ways looking like a confused bunny.

Aww🥺✨✨

That's when the cabin door was knocked and a pony tail haired girl peeked inside and saw no one?
Well at the knock everyone went into the secret cabin.
So tae had a secret cabin door connected to his fileshelf actually it was opened for them to go and when the time came they just ran into that room and click the close button andddd done✨

Priya: Taehyung didn't came? Whatever when he come I'll make him submit.

She said and smirked.

She took her phone and called someone.