Ch 17: A Date

Robin POV

I-43, here we are. It's one of the larger islands in the continent and we've just landed at the city port. Off to the north is a forest, that holds something that could be useful to me later on.

Leticia: "I can't believe this is actually happening." She says looking dazed.

She must be distraught about being forced to be out here with me instead of the academy, I'll have to make it up to her later.

Robin: "Yes, and I think the first thing we need to do is find a place to stay at." I say flatly a I dock the ship.

Leticia: "W-We'll be staying together, r-right?" She asks bashfully.

Robin: "Of course, I can't just leave you." I say flatly.

I hate the fact that I've roped her into this trip of mine, abandoning her in the city isn't something I can imagine myself doing.

Though I am glad to see that Leticia was happy even after everything, I know she's happy because of the same reason as all the other times.

She simply just stands there stunned and blushing.

Leticia: "W-W-Wait we'll be staying together?! L-L-Like in the same room?!" She exclaims flailing her arms.

Oh, in the same room?

Robin: "That's actually a good idea." I nod.

Maybe she's still not feeling well, her face turns more red than earlier and steam started to come out of her ears, and her brains seems to have crashed.

Robin: "Are you sure you're fine?" I ask worriedly.

Leticia: "Fweh?!" She says blinking rapidly as if to restart her brain.

Robin: "Uhm, I said-"

Leticia: "Y-Yeah! I-M fine, m-more than fine in fact." She says cupping her cheeks and begins giggling incessantly.

I'm starting to get really worried again, maybe I should take her to the hospital.

Leticia: "C'mon Robin! Let's go explore the city!" She exclaims suddenly very energetically.

I really can't tell with this girl, is she fine or not?

Robin: "Yeah, right." I say lightheartedly, it's my break, I should enjoy it.

With Leticia eagerly leading the way, we make it off Robert's ship and begin to explore the city, well, not before I register the ship with the port's hub.

Robin: "Hello, I'd like to register my ship please." I say to the receptionist.

Leticia: "Wow, I've never been in a place like this before." She says looking all around at the decorations and people.

The receptionist begins to giggle.

Receptionist: "On a little date are you?" She teases.

A date...in the game, dates were described as fun activities. I used to go on dates before in my past life, with Natalie of course. Or that's what she called them at least, I didn't really care, as long as she was having fun.

Leticia: "W-What?! O-Of cour-"

Robin: "Yes, a date." I say flatly giving the receptionist a nod.

And I owe Leticia some fun after what she went through.

The receptionist makes a delighted laugh and glances at my scarf. I sigh.

Robin: "My scarf is a-"

Receptionist: "Mr.Spillane! Oh my! I'm sorry for not recognizing." She laughs nervously.