DLC Bonus 1: The Days Following

Remember Side story one and the Christmas chapters? Yeah, this chapter is basically like that but shorter. You know the drill folks, enjoy!

Robyn
Where I Belong

I'm not sure where I am, but in this strange place I feel like I'm standing on clouds. In this random field, white fog begins to surround me.

Suddenly, I'm missing my right arm and feel a sharp pain in my left eye. I guess I should be panicking, but instead I'm my usual calm.

It takes me a moment to try and remember what had happened this past month since my return. Staring deep into the endless sea of fog, I see my memories.

After my short, heart felt reunion with the girls I was quickly smuggled into Grace's dorm room with the entire school none the wiser.

We all spent a lot of time together just chatting, and I was berated through teary eyes about my foolish heroic act. They were angry of course, but more than anything they were happy I was alive then and there.

I had explained to them the letter Markus left for me and how I was resurrected using a special relic. Needless to say Markus would be getting the same warm welcome I had gotten when he returns.

And a scolding.

Once I finished telling them about me, I was given a recap on what had happened over the month I was dead for.

I became the school's hero, a commoner with extraordinary talents who survived being the villainess's servant and sacrificed his life for his fellow students. There was more to it but I didn't want to hear so much about me than I wanted to hear about them.

When they described what happened to themselves, Grace and Melissa told me proudly about their endeavors. While the others seemed ashamed and afraid that they had disappointed me about theirs.

While I can't say I was completely happy about what happened to them, it's not like I could blame them. I know what became of me when I lost Natalie, I'm just glad I could help them all recover from their grief.

All except Leticia, there was nothing I could do about her memory loss. But she's still my girlfriend, so I will do all I can to help her remember who I am.

And even in the worse case scenario where she doesn't remember a thing, at least I can still make new memories with her and start anew.

Then the conversation shifted towards what would happen to me next. I am supposed to be dead, everyone in the school and out of it knows this, so showing up to school alive and mostly in one piece would be alarming to others.

Luckily, I had a closed casket funeral, meaning not many people know about my missing arm and blinded eye. And after looking at a mirror, I had seen that a few streaks of my hair had turned white while my overall red hair's brightness dimmed a bit, a small side affect of the Droplet Of Nirvana I think.

They came to the conclusion that I should pretend to be not Robin. Thus they gave me my new identity, Robyn Cross, Robin's twin who had been training as Robert's apprentice out of the country. Rachel suggested the name with a nostalgic smile.

We got Robert's consent of course, after yet another teary reunion. I had never seen him cry before, it felt strange seeing the Robert Spillane cry.

And so, after an entire night with everyone, and being fitted with a metal prosthetic arm and a plain eye patch, I was briefly introduced to the class.

People were skeptical of my sudden appearance and status so before I could even begin my introduction I was accused of getting some kind of preferential treatment by some nobles who weren't happy with me being a commoner.