Ch 21: Snowfall

Clarissa POV

The atmosphere here is heavy to say the least, but it seems I'm the only one who feels that way. Some of the most important figures of the school are staring each other down.

And this is all because they're in love with a the same boy, but to be fair, I've thrown my glove into this fight too.

Grace: "Well, I must ask you Clare, who's side will you be on?" She asks me curiously seemingly unaffected by everyone's attitude.

Clarissa: "E-Excuse me?" I stutter.

Grace: "As you can see, there are two sides here. These girls here have already made their alliance and it's clear who their opposition is." She explains with a bemused smile.

Grace's explanation was clear, Yukio's group all stood together while the silver haired girls stood across from them, and I was caught in the middle.

Clarissa: "But, uh, what does choosing a side mean?" I ask, some parts as a genuine question and some parts a tool to buy me time.

Yukio: "First of all, there are only sides because we don't trust her." She points a finger at Grace.

Lisa: "She's scheming something, I just know it, and I'm not going to allow for any of it." She crosses her arms.

Elizabeth: "There shouldn't be any sides period, Robin already accepted my proposition to become my boyfriend so this little game is a lost cause." She says tossing them the magazine, Yukio catches it.

Melissa: "Who are you?" She asks Elizabeth with a head tilt.

Elizabeth: "Wha- How dare a little girl-"

Rachel: "She's Grace's sister first of all, and a pretty famous model and actor." She tells Melissa while examining the magazine.

Lisa: "Eh, I don't care if you're famous or Robin's girlfriend. I'm going to pursue my childhood friend to the ends of the earth." She says defiantly.

Yukio: "Yeah, a small thing like a girlfriend doesn't mean much to us. Ever heard of polygamy?" She smirks at Elizabeth, tossing the magazine away.

Rachel: "We had already agreed on getting Robyn to accept all of us, we're alright with sharing him with you too if you'd like." She says in an elegant tone.

Elizabeth seems just about ready to blow a fuse. Luckily Grace calms her down by placing a hand on her shoulder.

Grace: "Your answer Clarissa?" She turns to me.

I gulp down the lump in my throat and open my mouth. But I'm given more time to think when Yukio interjects.

Yukio: "You've helped a lot of us during Robin's absence, we'd be happy to welcome you to our Robin fan club. We could even give you a seat as one of the heads." She grins.

Lisa: "What?! You said it would only be us four as the leaders." She pouts.

Yukio: "Well the spots are specially meant for girls who have a special connection to him, and Clarissa seems to have one so why not?" She says nonchalantly.

Lisa: "Then you might as well give an offer to four eyes over there." She rolls her eyes at Leticia. "Who even are you? And what's your connection with Robin!" She shouts.

Leticia, who looked very meek when I first met her, now had a stone cold look on. Maybe it's because I'm the only one who saw her meek side that I get shivers at her sudden change in aura.

Leticia: "My name is Leticia Pierette, and I'd have to decline that offer. I have an obligation to remain by the Astley's sister's side." She says in a cold cordial manner.