Ch 27: No Turning Back

Quick Recap for those who skipped the lemons, and note everything is explained in the latter half of the villainess chapter: Turns out, all of the girls were just having a very lewd dream with Robin because of a special candle Grace had bought. But Clarissa's was special, her dream was more of a memory if you get what I mean. At the end of the chapter Grace tells the girls that Robin was kidnapped causing them to go into a frenzy to hunt the kidnapped down, and I think that's all you need to know for this chapter. Enjoy!

Robin POV

Gliding across the courtyard of the school wrapped tightly in my soft chains, one of my two kidnappers sneeze.

Markus: "I just got a strange shiver." He says after wiping his nose.

Lucas: "You should have worn something warmer then." He points out.

Markus: "No I'm not cold, I don't know how to explain it really...I just feel like I'm in danger." He says with furrowed brows.

Robin: "You will be in danger soon if the two of you don't put me down." I say coldly, still bundled up in my blanket like a burrito being carried by the two of them on their shoulders like a log.

Lucas: "Oh right, sorry about that." He chuckles a bit.

Markus: "You're clothed under there right?" He asks cautiously.

Robin: "You should have thought about that before you kidnapped me, but yes, I managed to grab some clothes with my scarf before we left." I say flatly, highly unamused at my situation.

Lucas: "And you managed to change in there?" He asks with a skeptical expression, nudging his head at my blanket.

Robin: "Let me down." I say starting to get annoyed.

Both of them shiver and gently let me down onto the ground, letting me roll out of my blanket. I pat myself off and turn to the nervous prince and protagonist.

Markus: "Looking stylish Robin." He chuckles a bit.

Robin: "Thanks." I say flatly. "Now would the two of you like to explain why you broke into my room and kidnapped me at five in the morning?" I ask pinching the bridge of my nose, I wish I had some coffee.

The two of then glance at each other until Lucas decides to speak up.

Lucas: "When's the last time we hung out together?" He asks.

Robin: "Didn't we all hang out yesterday?" I ask remembering when we had a study group together.

Lucas: "Alright, try to think about the last time we hung out." He says gesturing to the three of us.

Robin: "Give me a moment." I say trying to remember.

Markus: "Listen Robin, ever since you woke up a few weeks ago you've been surrounded by the girls. I respect you for that, I really do, but you haven't hung out with just us in a long time." He chimes in.

Lucas: "Exactly what I was thinking." He says giving an appreciative nod to Markus.

Robin: "Alright you've made your point, but what does that have to do with you two kidnapping me?" I sigh.

The two of them brighten at my response like two overly eager dogs.

Lucas: "Me and Markus decided that while the girls enjoy their sleepover we'd have a guys night of our own." He says proudly.

Robin: "It's a bit late, well early for that don't you think?" I say considering how it's around five am.

Markus: "That's why we're hanging out for the whole day." He says enthusiastically.