DLC Bonus 4: Babysitter

This chapter idea was referenced in ch 30 and the whole chapter occurs after Robin makes his proposal to the girls, ch 29. Enjoy.

Robin POV

It was supposed to be a secret event that shouldn't have been activated, but I got careless and while I was helping Leticia perfect some of her spells, I got turned into a child.

I don't even remember the exact requirements for this sequence to take place, I just sort of went poof and now I'm small.

Robin: "Leticia? Are you all right?" I ask in my now high pitched flat voice.

She neither responds nor shows any signs of her hearing me. I crouch down a little to poke the unconscious girl that lies at my feet with a strange smile and bloody nose.

With my body shrunken down to a quarter of its size, my clothes practically bury me. I can't go out like this so I'll have to call someone to help me. But who would be the best to call on for this situation?

Slyvia: "Oh, my, gosh. You're so cute!" She exclaims, turning into her human form and picking me up by the armpits.

At least she had the decency to cover me with Scarfy and create a new uniform for my childlike body before throwing me up in the air.

Robin: "Please, stop this." I request as my head spins.

She does as I ask and instead squeezes me in her arms.

Slyvia: "You look just like when you first activated my consciousness. No, you look even younger than that." She squeals.

Robin: "I would like for you to put me down please."

Slyvia: "Oh right, sorry." She giggles.

My small feet finally touch the ground and I fetch my phone out of my pocket. It's so big in my hands that I have to use both hands to hold onto it. Then it's suddenly plucked out of my hands.

Slyvia: "Here, let me." She offers.

Robin: "Thank you, could you call Lucas and Markus please and thank you?"

Slyvia's smiling face turns red.

Slyvia: "Aww, anything for you little Robin." She coos, pinching my cheeks.

My face remains blank as always, but I could feel the embarrassment welling up inside me.

I watch as she dials the phone and I hear Lucas's voice over the speaker.

Lucas: "Sup Robin, you done dealing with that thing yet?"

Slyvia hands the phone over to me and I use both hands to hold it to my ear.

Robin: "We ran into a sort of...problem. If Markus is with you, could you guys come to room A-21 in the west wing?"

Markus: "Huh?! Why are you over there?!" I hear Markus exclaim.

Is he familiar with this place then?

Robin: "Leticia asked for my help, so I'm here. Is there something wrong with this place?" I ask as I look around the sparsely decorated classroom.

Markus: "No, no, uh we'll be right there."

Lucas: "By the way, is there something wrong with your phone? You sound different."

I think of how to explain it and plan to tell him bluntly what's happened to me.

Markus: "You'll see." Markus says before I can explain, sounding as if he knows something is wrong. "Be there soon Robin."

Robin: "Alright, thank you." I say as the call ends.

Slyvia: "Oop, it seems like someone's awake."

I turn to who she's talking about and find Leticia groaning on the floor.