1. Marriage

Today was the special day for Roy Chaudhrys & Das parivar because it was wedding of their beloved children saudamini & Anirudh who loved each other....(Actually only ani loved saudamini...)

The whole Roy Chaudhry haveli & Das mention was decorated beautifully with lots of flowers , balloons and lights.....both the haveli & mention was looking like new bride ....

The girl around 19yrs was running in whole mansion with flowers in her hands suddenly she got entangled with light fallen on ground and fell on ground
Arreeeyy!!! Bondu sambhal ke__said sumati maa
(Yes she is our beloved Bondi ..💗)
Bondu:- haa!! Maa ...woh ghai mein thi toh gir gayii...

After some time....
The barrat arrived ...all rituals were done...

Suddenly bondu called all family members of Das parivar & Roy Chaudhry family....
They became tensed......

Later...,
Pandit ji called bride....
Bride arrived with small steps in a veil (ghungat mein)....
Anirudh just smiled looking at bride.....he was lost in her 🥰
.....
Pandit ji started recieting mantras.... Bride & groom did as pandit ji said.....
They did pheraas
Sindoor was put in brides maang
Nuptial Chain (mangalsutra) ani ne pehnaya ....
Soon marraige was done....🎉🎉
This was time of Bidaai.....yet no one has seen bride.. all r excited to see her ....

The song played ( mujhe nhi pata kyu ye song dala par I felt same situation so...the song is....)
Laal dupatta udd gaya re tere hawa ke jhoke se hayee re sajna ne dekh liya mujhko dhoke se .....
As the song played the veil on bride's face was unveiled.. ..

Anirudh was left shocked😱😱 seeing the bride👰....

THANK YOU 😊

What do you think???🤔🤔
Pls vote & comment🙏

Precap:- Bride unveiled...

Lots of love ❤️