34. A letter

It's one week since that incident....
Bondita has recovered and soon will get discharged..
She was behaving different sometimes she says she knows anirudh..some times she don't know him...it was worst feeling for Anirudh..as because if him she is in this condition....

The discharge day...

Both the families were present in hospital..
Ani and bondita's dad were signing the form of discharge...
They heard shouting of Sumati..
They ran to bondita's room and found empty..

Anirudh:- where is bondita?

Sumati:- she is not in room nor in hospital they are saying that she left today morning...

Ani:- what?

He started searching in whole room for something...there he found a pink envelop..there were a letter and handwriting was of bondita...
Letter...

Dear Sakha babu,

I know you will be shocked that where am I ?.. so to inform you I have left bengal..I don't wanted you all to face more troubles because of me...Already because of me you were hated by your whole family, because of me my sister did wrong things with you...

Thank you for saving me from my own sister..please take care of my maa baba...and my another family...Don't feel weak....pls stay strong for me and our family...
Where ever I will be I will be safe...
Thank you for always protecting me...

One important thing that I wanted to tell you on that day is that I LOVE YOU and I will love you till stars and moon and back...pls stay happy...
Bye...

Yours sakhi
Bondita

After reading this letter whole family was shocked.

Anirudh:- don't worry I will bring our bondita back,she has to come back.  I will go and bring her back...

Shubra:- from where you will bring her?

Anirudh:- I don't know but I will..

Somtuk:- we will also help you dada..

Anirudh smiled...

They went back to home...
They contacted all friends of bondita but didn't got clue that where is she...

After 1 month..

Still there was no clue of bondita but no one has lost there hopes...

It was Saturday,
Morning time, anirudh was sitting in study..
His phone rang. .
He picked up and thing shocked him and made him bit happy..

He called everyone in study...everyone came..
Anirudh:- I got a call from man..he stays in Mumbai..he said that the pic we have shared ..he has seen that girl in his market area...means soon we will find our Bondita...

Shubra maa informed this to Sumati...
Everyone was happy...

Next day batik booked flight tickets to Mumbai....

Hope you like it
Sorry for being late ..infact very late...
Sorry for short update
Pls vote
Do comment