35. Shock

Flight landed in Mumbai...
In Mumbai only three brothers came to take back bondita...
They stayed in hotel....freshen up and had breakfast...

Anirudh made call to that man...man said them to come....the man send them address...
Trio went to the the given address....
The address was of caffee....
They entered and that man called them to the table he was sitting..

Trio sat on the table ...
Anirudh:- you called us here??

Man:- yaa!!

Anirudh:- so what is your name??

Man:- myself shreyash ...I m the owner of the caffe..

Anirudh:- ooh!! Myself Anirudh Roy chaudhry...I m barrister..

Shreyash:- nice to meet you..

Anirudh:- nice to meet you too..
So where did you see bondita??

Shreyash:- she came here 1month  ago in search of  job...so I gave her job.. but I gotta know you are searching her...so called you...

Anirudh:- what?? Where is she?

Shreyash:- she will be here in 5 minutes...

Anirudh:- okk...we will wait for her...

They waited for her to come....
She came in next 5 to 10 minutes...

She felt something strange...
Bondita went to cook in kitchen as she was chief in caffe...

Bondita's pov...
I m here from last 1 month...I left letter for Anirudh ji ..I was first shocked that my own sister did this to me...I was hurted...I was heartbroken....she did this to hurt me..she threatened anirudh ji...he did this for me...he faced hatred of his own family for me...I was in guilt...I left him ....I left letter for him...I m sure they must have read it...he must have read it...hope he will forgive me and forget me and lead his happy life ahead...

Suddenly  ria came... ooh ya let me introduce her to you....she is ria...my best friend in Mumbai and yaa I came to Mumbai.....

Ria came and said on seat no.3... they want my famous aloo Paratha and in sweet they want cham cham and mishti doi...

This made me lil but emotional...I remembered anirudh ji ...he too love this ...
Pov ends..

Bondita made all this stuff..
Waiter served it on table no. 2 ...
They said they wanted to meet chief....

Waiter went to bondita...
Waiter:- mam, table no. 2 wanted to meet the chief...they wanted to meet you...

Bondita:-OK....

She felt bit strange...but avoided it went to table no. 2...

The person was facing his back to her...so she was unable to see him...

Bondita:- excuse me sir...

The person turned and smiled at her....bondita was in shock to see the person...she uttered:- Anirudh ji..

Yes on table no. 2 ..the person was non other than Anirudh...he purposely called the chief as he wanted to meet her...

Bondita came out of shock..she was about to go..but a tight grip on her wrist stopped her..she turned to see ...anirudh was holding her hand...

Anirudh:-bondita, you will not talk to your Sakha babu...pls talk to me..
Why did you left me?why did you left your Sakha babu?? You loved me na??..I  love you bondita..I can't leave without you...pls atleast talk to me...

Bondita was shocked by his sudden confession and tears brimming out of her eyes...

Sorry for make you all wait...
Thanks for patiently waiting for update...
Hope you like it...
Pls vote
Do comment..