26. Storm arrived

Next day she woke up but didn't find Anirudh in room...
She checked washroom but he was not there...
She thought to ask shubra maa...
She took a nice bathe & got ready ..

She went down stairs..
She went to kitchen where shubra maa was already there...

In kitchen,
Bondita:- maa, have you seen sakha Babu??

Shubra maa:- yaa!! He left in morning itself, he didn't wanted to disturb your sleep so he didn't woke up you...

Bondita:- ok

She started making breakfast...
Bondita's pov
I have decided, today I will propose him probably say to her whatever I feel for him...i have time till evening ...i will prepare surprise for him...
Pov ends

She went back to her room after having breakfast...
She started decorating Anirudh's study as he will be entering his room first so she thought to decorate study...
She decorated room with flowes, candles and ballons etc...
Room was looking very beautiful...

It was already evening
Anirudh hadn't returned yet....
Bondita went to her room changed her self in beautiful saree & wore beautiful jewellery...

Bondita's saree👇

She was looking very beautiful

..with this saree , she had also wore nuptial chain(mangalsutra) and her partition of hairs vermillion (Sindoor), which was making her more beautiful 💕..

Finally it was time that Anirudh was going to come...
Bondita went to his study not before keeping a note in room...

Anirudh entered to his room...
He got freshen up & came out from washroom...He found a letter there ...he opened it...

Dear sakhababu
Your Bondita is waiting for you in your study ... something special for you...come soon..

Yours bondu💗

Anirudh read it & went to study...

Author's pov
something was different in
him today that shine that was always on his face was lost today ..he was something different..was it because of phone that he got or something else was in his mind??
Pov ends

Anirudh reached study.He opened the door but it was all dark .. suddenly light on and he was shocked to see the preparation...
Bondita came there and Anirudh was lost in her ...
Bondita clapped her hands and he came out from land...

Bondita:- today I want to say uuh that I have kept in my heart from so long..

Anirudh:- listen to me, i don't wanna listen uhh...

Bon:- what happened is anything wrong or your head is paining?? (Being concerned)

Anirudh:- just stop your show off, i know you don't care & you here Just for the sake of money...

Bondita:- what are you saying sakha babu, you already know that I m not here for money sake..( on verge of crying)

Anirudh:- just stop your drama and move out from my study...

Bondita was crying ....

Anirudh (shouted):- just stop your drama and out..

Hearing his shout every one gathered in study..

Shubra:- what happened why are you shouting Ani??

Anirudh:-i just don't want this girl in my study ....just say her to get out...

Kaka:- she is your wife Anirudh...

Anirudh:- no , no.a big no she is not my wife ..i was just tolerating her but now I can't i really can't tolerate her ...and you know what she is just unwanted bride and an unwanted girl to me...i really can't tolerate her now...

Hearing this all Bondita was crying not knowing that why Anirudh was saying a these...
Finally Bondita spoke up..

Bondita:- w..why are yo.you saying this..sakha .. Sakha Babu..

Anirudh:- you know what I am not your Sakha Babu ...your first impression was right. ..you here Just for Money sake...you are such a gold digger...

Someone shouted:- stop it..

Anirudh:- som

He was non other than som..

Som :- why are you saying this sheets , you know her very well right , she can't do anything...

Anirudh:- i have many reasons..but the main reason will come itself to RC haveli Tomorrow...

Bondita ran to her room...she was crying hard...she was broken that why her Sakha Babu said all these.. didn't he knew herm.. didn't he knew that she is not a gold digger.
Anirudh's words were ringing in her ears and she was crying like crazy...

What do you think what would have happened?
Why Ani behaved like this??
Is there any thing wrong with him or something else ...

Stay tuned for next part...
Pls vote and comment 🥺🤧
💗💗