33. slap, slap

Anirudh was crying but suddenly he remembered something...

He ran to saudamini and slapped her hard that she fell on ground...
Everyone was shocked...
Today anirudh's eyes were showing something else...his eyes were red...not because of crying but because of anger...

Saudamini:- what the heck? Why did you slapped me?

Anirudh:- you have no rights to question me ...Ms. killer...you said to me that as you will say I will do so you will leave bondita..you threatened me to kill bondita...and to save my bondita's life I did what you said...but you tried to kill her through accident...you know what I heard your talks and after what happened I m sure you did all these...she is Alive ...but she forgotten me....she hated me I beared it but now she forgotten me...I m dying ...

All were shocked...that Anirudh did to Save Bondita's life...

Ani continued:-  how can a sister hate her sister too much...she loved you but you tried to kill her....

Saudamini:- I tried to kill her because I hate her I m not regretting it...

Anirudh:- you..

Thudddd...
Everyone turned to see bondita standing with shocked expression..she was about to fall but held table which because of a show piece fell...tears continuously flowing from her eyes...

She came walking slowly towards saudamini..but ...turned towards Anirudh and slapped him...again all shocked...
Then she walked towards saudamini and slapped her too..but then she hugged saudamini..
All were again shocked..

Bondita:- thank you...thank you so very much dii....you proved me right...you are the one who can make me happy and smile and you are only one who can make me cry and sad...I always loved you in place of love you always hated me and made me feel miserable....but you know  what today I m happiest person because of you.....you know what I can hate you for  what you did but I can't..I still love you dii...I was about to die...but you still don't care ...

Suddenly she felt blackness infront of her eyes and she fainted and was about to hit the ground but Anirudh held her made her lay on bed...

Som called police...police arrived and was about to take saudamini but Sumati arrived and stopped them...she slapped her hard..

Sumati:- you are not my daughter..I only have one daughter and she is bondita..just get lost...

Police took saudamini with them...here bondita was still unconscious..

Anirudh was crying...Sumati was also crying...

Sorry for short update and being late..
Pls vote
Do comment...

Do read my new book "STARTING WITH NO " on ANIDITA
Do vote and comment...
Bye