22.

So finally I m back....
Finally my boards are over...
I missed uhhhh all alot...

Let's continue story. .

She came back to room...
There she saw Anirudh was sleeping..she smiled & sat on bed beside him caressing his hairs...
After sometime she tried to wake him up...

Bondita:- uthiye, dekhiye kya time go raha hai...it's time for your medicine...

Listening to her sweet voice he wokeup ...

She brought medicines, to which he made some weird faces but at last ate them...

Like this she use to take care of him everyday...she use to bring food in room , she use to make him drink and eat medicine...

Like this days past & Anirudh was now fine enough..

He has started going to court..
In few days bondita's final exam will be there.. she is studying hard..

She use to do daily chores in morning & till late night she use to study...

It's night time...
Bondita is in study doing her studies..
Anirudh was at his room..he saw the time ...it was already 12:00 ..

Anirudh(to himself):- Ye bondita bhi na subha subha jaldi uthti hai par phir bhi raat ko late tak jaag ke padhti hai....abhi leke aata hu aur sulata hu....

He went to study.....
There he saw her engrossed with her books...

Anirudh:- bondita..

Bondita:- ji, Kuch chahiye tha??

Anirudh:- tum time dekh rahi ho?

Bondita:- 12:00 baj rahe hai ..

Anirudh:- aur tum abhi tak jaag rahi ho..tum khudka dhyan Kyu nahi rakhti... Kal jaldi bhi uthna hai ...chalo chalke so jao...

He held her hands & took her to room....
He made her sleep on bed & covered her with blanket....

Next day she woke up early in the morning something at 4'clock for studying..
She took a nice bathe & wore chudidar .
She came out & sat in balcony & started reading.

After sometime ,
Anirudh woke up & not found bondita beside him ..his eyes went on balcony & saw Bondu studying ....

She had a pencil between her lips which she was continuously moving & studying ...
Anirudh was just lost in her...

Anirudh(to himself):- pata nahi Kab se uthi hogi Ye bondita, ek kaam karta hu uske liye chai banake lata hu...

He goes down in kitchen & makes tea serves it in cup & comes back to room...he goes to balcony ...

Anirudh:- bondita, Ye lo chai pilo...

Bondita:- aap itne jaldi uth gaye?

Anirudh:- haa, ab chalo jaldi se chai pilo & continue with ur studies...

Bondita nodded her head & continued studying...
It was now her time to go college,
She changed her outfit , which was black & pink kurti with pink legings..

It was now her time to go college, She changed her outfit , which was black & pink kurti with pink legings

She had already shaka-pola in  her both hands & nuptial chain(mangalsutra) on her neck..
She wore silver earrings & her hair tied in normal half pony. 

She left for college  & gave her practical...

At afternoon, she came back & day went on...
At night Anirudh came they both & full family ate together & went back to there respective rooms & slept....

Target:-  20+ votes &  3+comments...
Thank you
Bye...

Thank you Bye

Two new stories

Two new stories ...go to my work and read it...pls give your views...
Hope uhh like it...
LOVE you ALL....